TBEC Luton Hoo

bakerlonglegs

Relative numpty
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Anybody thinking of entering? :augie

Info here.

Thinking of hiring a van to lug the trusty KTM there and give it a go....

tbec

yes will be riding, get entered and enjoy your first enduro. just go as fast as you like and enjoy.

Luton Hoo

Hi BLL’s, how’s it going (David, ex Husaberg FE450, now on KTM 300exc, met you on the Thetford ride)? I’ll be there. The Luton Hoo course is ideal for a first go at an enduro, assuming it’s your first. TBEC events have riders of all levels, I’ll normally mid-field overall. See you there?

yes will be riding, get entered and enjoy your first enduro. just go as fast as you like and enjoy.

Cheers! :beerjug:

Hi BLL’s, how’s it going (David, ex Husaberg FE450, now on KTM 300exc, met you on the Thetford ride)? I’ll be there. The Luton Hoo course is ideal for a first go at an enduro, assuming it’s your first. TBEC events have riders of all levels, I’ll normally mid-field overall. See you there?

Hello! Going well thanks, hope all is well with you.
Yep, entry form in the post today, so I'm in - first enduro. Seems rude not to have a go with an ideal opportunity to try it out on my doorstep. I'll be pottering along at the back, having a giggle and doing my best to keep out of the way of the fast folks.....
See you there.

Yep, see you there, the fast guy's will find a way past, just move out the way when you have the room/signal what side they should pass with your boot, as it's easy to crash going off line. Looking forward to it:)

tbec

stay on line if they want past they will make the move, do it all at your pace and have a rest if you need to. the fast riders wont wait they will just fly by....just relax and enjoy the event see you there.....

tbec

174 riders full house, lets hope the rain stays away hope you are ready for your first event,,,,, top tip keep away from the porta loo,s as they will be full just before the start. good luck see you on the day.

174 riders full house, lets hope the rain stays away hope you are ready for your first event,,,,, top tip keep away from the porta loo,s as they will be full just before the start. good luck see you on the day.

I plan on coming to spectate am I correct in saying its a 1030 start?

luton

sign on 8.30 start 10.30 let the games begin..... what are you riding??

Cheers! Ready as I'll ever be :D Just finished putting numbers on the bike and made sure it still starts....
Got my ID tag, got my enviro mat, got my ramp to get the bike in the renta van, here we go....

Good luck for you too, see you there :thumb2

s2064.gif

The going may be heavy!

luton

well it will keep the dust down, how come your not riding even Andy is having a go !!! may be see you and your boy at a meeting this year ??

IMG_1278_zps602ef8b7.jpg

Bakerlonglegs before the off ...

IMG_1277_zps38122dfd.jpg

Norfolk or is it Suffolk (not sure, defo one of the 'fucks')

IMG_1279_zps464d369d.jpg

Suffolk in action

IMG_1280_zpsfc9f1690.jpg

Suffolk in action

Shadude was also entered but, as a spectator, I found 2C, sleet and a biting wind all too much and left them to it. The event finishes in about 35 minutes.

:thumby:

tbec

rain and hail today, lots of puddles running streams . mud more mud tree roots what a great day in the woods , long legs battled round and will think stuff this enduro lark. . shame greg did nt have a go, cant wait till the next one .just got in after a hour of pressure washing the bike and kit:beerjug::beerjug:

IMG_1278_zps602ef8b7.jpg

Bakerlonglegs before the off ...

:thumby:

And then after.... Slightly knackered! :augie

IMG_0324-small.jpg

Excellent day, very pleased I did it, but mud, roots and more mud exposed the gaping holes in my fitness and technique.... :D Good to see everyone.

TBEC are a great club for a first attempt at an enduro - very friendly, good atmosphere about it all. Every time I fell off (once or twice....), always lots of help from other riders and marshalls to get going again.

mud

I bet you are tired today, how many laps did you do? so are going to the next event or just miss the world of enduro. I saw you sat at the side of the track thinking what the feck am I doing here.....lets hope the next one is drier...glad you enjoyed the event .

Back
Top Bottom