Goose's BMW R1200GS Adventure Crashbar Bags!

Goose

Reaction score
I have just received a new consignment of these "must have" Crashbar Bags are in stock! (not made in China!)

............... ideal to store your hammock, ATGATT inners, groundsheets, puncture kits.... well anything that you want easy access to.
P1020742_zps34f49f85.jpg

UNFORTUNATELY most of the bags have been sold here in South Africa - however I've kept 5 x Sets to bring back with me to the UK........ on a first-come-first-serve basis!
Please PM me should you be interested and I'll add your name to the list and get them in the post as soon as I get back in time for the UK-Summer :augie (we arrive back on 30th May)

£65.00 per set .. incl. postage anywhere in the UK (Paypal-Gift) :beerjug:

Advert_zps495c6f03.jpg

Features of these new bags:
- Newer, stronger 420D material now used for increased strength and water resistance
- 50mm Nylon webbing on the sides of the bags to increase strength durability in the event of a fall
- Metal "D" ring to allow a lock to be fitted to ensure no "unwanted" visitation of your goods
- The bags are also "locked" onto the bars with velcro as well as two metal clasps that secure the bags from the inside to prevent opportunistic removal!

DSCF1579_zps96e78e18.jpg

P1020736_zpscbe0e08f.jpg

PLEASE NOTE THESE ARE THE GENUINE articles.......... there are some copies of my bags around..... don't be fooled!! :cool:

NB - there's a knack to fitting these....... Wink ........... free PDF available to show you how! :thumb

Goose.....I have absolutely no interest or use for these.

BUT.......well done and bloody good luck to you :thumb

I love it when 'our' guys make stuff and develop it and sell it :JB

Sets allocated to:

- Reporter
- MAV
- Speedie
- KevinW

one set left ........... if I manage to get more to bring with - I'll advise when I get over!

:bounce1 Great, put me down for the last set please. If you want to PM me details how you paying and delivery etc

Thank again :thumb2

Dave

:eek: cannot seem to send you a PM with details..... says "user opted not to accept PM's" ... maybe email me - peter(at)tourbikebits(dot)com

How strange definitely went at 1327 Thursday you could always email me
dmullins9 at btinternet dot com

we'll get there eventually :rob

I have 3 Extra sets left that I brought back from SA............ if anyone still interested?

.......... on a first-come basis obviously... :beerjug:

I have just received a new consignment of these "must have" Crashbar Bags are in stock! (not made in China!)

............... ideal to store your hammock, ATGATT inners, groundsheets, puncture kits.... well anything that you want easy access to.
P1020742_zps34f49f85.jpg

UNFORTUNATELY most of the bags have been sold here in South Africa - however I've kept 5 x Sets to bring back with me to the UK........ on a first-come-first-serve basis!
Please PM me should you be interested and I'll add your name to the list and get them in the post as soon as I get back in time for the UK-Summer :augie (we arrive back on 30th May)

£65.00 per set .. incl. postage anywhere in the UK (Paypal-Gift) :beerjug:

Advert_zps495c6f03.jpg

Features of these new bags:
- Newer, stronger 420D material now used for increased strength and water resistance
- 50mm Nylon webbing on the sides of the bags to increase strength durability in the event of a fall
- Metal "D" ring to allow a lock to be fitted to ensure no "unwanted" visitation of your goods
- The bags are also "locked" onto the bars with velcro as well as two metal clasps that secure the bags from the inside to prevent opportunistic removal!

DSCF1579_zps96e78e18.jpg

P1020736_zpscbe0e08f.jpg

PLEASE NOTE THESE ARE THE GENUINE articles.......... there are some copies of my bags around..... don't be fooled!! :cool:

NB - there's a knack to fitting these....... Wink ........... free PDF available to show you how! :thumb

hello,

I own a 2013 R1200GSA and I'm looking bags for GSA.
Can you tell me where I can buy your BMW R1200GS Adventure Crashbar Bags online.
I am French.
Thank you to answer me.

Patrick

Patrick - I have sent you a PM........... well tried to, as you're not a paid up member - I cannot send you a message!

send me an email to peter(@)tourbikebits(dot)com and I'll respond to you! :blast

Back
Top Bottom