Goose's BMW R1200GS Adventure Crashbar Bags!

I know this is a pretty old thread but is it still possible to get a set of these bags? Are they still being produced?

Thanks
John

If he has a set John I'll take them out to SF at the beginning of February and post them down to you. Would save on any import duty. If that suits. :thumb2

I have sent Goose a PM on your behalf to draw his attention to your post and to see if he has a set available.

If he has he can post them to me here and I'll cover the postage from SF to SD then you can pay it forward to someone else down the line. Fair enough?

Sure thing! Thanks for your help!

John

John - thanks for the interest mate - have sent you a reply email.

Currently in South Africa building a house... (dunno why?) .......but will see if we can get a set to you somehow!

The bags are with me, re-addressed for San Diego and will be posted on Tuesday next from SF so all being well they'll be with John by the end of next week. :thumb2

I received the bags today! They are great and I am really happy with them. The best part is the story I have to tell about how the bags got to me. Peter and Aidan thank you again.

John the Tosser from San Diego

John - many thanks for the support and the trust mate.... and to Aidan - you're a star bud - many, many thanks for taking them all the way across the waters.

So John - your bags have traveled from Cape Town to the UK - then Ireland and then over to the USA before being posted to you........... so you need to add up the mileage and see whether the bags are the most traveled piece of equipment on your bike :thumb

Back
Top Bottom