Side Stand Foot Enlarger

Got mine today from eBay, nice piece of kit, it was nice and tight fit on the foot, used a g clamp as a sort of press and then fitted the clamp plate. The bike is nice and stable on the side stand now. Being on the short side I have to get on the bike while it is on the side stand, then rock it upright. This is a bit easier now as the bike is slightly more upright.

Just made some more up
PM me if you would like one :thumby:

Got mine today from eBay, nice piece of kit, it was nice and tight fit on the foot, used a g clamp as a sort of press and then fitted the clamp plate. The bike is nice and stable on the side stand now. Being on the short side I have to get on the bike while it is on the side stand, then rock it upright. This is a bit easier now as the bike is slightly more upright.

That's the best way to climb on these bikes. :) The stand is more than strong enough.

Gary's extender makes it that bit easier to pull the bike upright.

Just a quick bump up
I am still making these and have some in stock :thumby:

These have been out of stock for the last few weeks
But i have just made a few up
Pm me if you would like one :thumby:

Hi. Please can you tell me the thickness from the bottom of the bikes stand to the bottom of the puck?

I will measure mine. I got a metal bodge that was too heavy, i had to drill holes all over to lighten it.
Yours looks well light.

Will it fit

Factory lowered 1200 GS ? 2010 year

SWMBO has a block of hard wood fastened on hers at the moment ... Does the job but looks shabby

Factory lowered 1200 GS ? 2010 year

SWMBO has a block of hard wood fastened on hers at the moment ... Does the job but looks shabby

some of the factory lowered bikes have a different stand so best check it against the pictures...
It should be obvious they look nothing like the same

Arrived this morning Gaz. Perfect fit. Great bit of work. Thanks :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom