A few pics

Without doubt ...

Looks like a brilliant event, wish I'd overcome my nerves and turned up. It's difficult turning up at an event and not knowing anybody.

I know, best I grow a pair and attend or miss out.:rob

... this is the perfect event for a first-timer, very relaxed and friendly atmosphere. This is the first hoggie I've missed in eight years, and that was down to a late change in dates :blast Don't sweat it, just rock up and pitch in next year :beerjug:

Although I went with my other half we did not know any one, but by the end of the weekend we had a few new friends and had great time.

Good to know. Glad you had a good time. I will make sure to attend the next event.

Cheers, Steve

A few from Saturday in the Sun!

P1020357Sue_Ferry_zps0c976737.jpg

Hot Legs!

P1020361Arewethereyet_zpsccdeb6be.jpg

Are we there yet?

P1020362sea_sun_sand_zps4eb0128d.jpg

Sea, sun & Sand - Time for ice cream!

P1020364Richo_GSSue_zps46d8ac67.jpg

Sue & Clive at Corfe Castle

P1020380Wellitwaslikethis_zpsf42dd413.jpg

Well how do I describe the charaterics of a Tosser????

P1020373Ididsaysx_zps34213c38.jpg

Reaction to the above! - :beer: Needed first! Several obviously!

Looks like a brilliant event, wish I'd overcome my nerves and turned up. It's difficult turning up at an event and not knowing anybody.

I know, best I grow a pair and attend or miss out.:rob

just a few miles up the road from you in cressex :thumb2

the worst part is riding on the field everyone watches but they do that to everyone;)

do you ride wearing an orange and yellow viz vest

just a few miles up the road from you in cressex :thumb2

the worst part is riding on the field everyone watches but they do that to everyone;)

do you ride wearing an orange and yellow viz vest

Hello Stubbs,

Really just up the road because I'm actually in Lane End!! But no viz vest for me, I think I'm big enough to be seen without, proper tosser size xxxl :)

Have to meet up for a rideout to the next Bakerman Hogroast!!

Cheers, Steve

Here's a pic demonstrating how, if you're low on fuel out on a trail, you can transfer the last bit of petrol in your tank from the right to the left hand side.

Please note that the skid mark on the trail behind me, and the mud up the left side of my trousers and jacket, were there beforehand. :D:D

PG

Attachments

• IMG_3721s.jpg
    IMG_3721s.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 470
Things have changed a bit in 8 short years......

Back
Top Bottom