Just BOOKED 2014

I might take a short ride and put the new Weyhill branch of a certain colourful clown-based fast food franchise to good use if in desperate need (AKA a McShit).

Don't bother booking that Satanic Black Shitehound again Steve, apart from curling one out outside Burton's gin palace he didn't bring anything to the party....

Took us 6 weeks to train him to do that :clap

Didn't last long , we shovelled it up and put it under a Harley .... :D

And some sunblock:augie

That snake skin look took ages to perfect , anyways it was fun picking it off .... :p

I would like to do this event, heard a lot about your last event at the Herts TRF event last night. Not sure what is involved, so will look up some other years. I see mention of a tent, have a van, and can bring 3 bikes/riders along.

Guy's I'm keen to come to this, its not a million miles from me but am unsure of the format..

Is it a case of rock up on the Friday, tent up, fend for yourself on the food side and bugger off sometime Sunday?
Should I bring the Mrs?? I'm happy with either leaving her at home or bringing her. Were due to return from a fortnight in S of France a couple of weeks before so may well choose to leave her at home.....

DC

Guy's I'm keen to come to this, its not a million miles from me but am unsure of the format..

Is it a case of rock up on the Friday, tent up, fend for yourself on the food side and bugger off sometime Sunday?
Should I bring the Mrs?? I'm happy with either leaving her at home or bringing her. Were due to return from a fortnight in S of France a couple of weeks before so may well choose to leave her at home.....

DC

There's a carvary at the pub and a pig roast for Saturday night ....
Last year breakfasts were being served in the camping field ....
Bring your tent or car or even a van .....
Bring your wife if she's pretty or come on your own as there's plenty of people there to talk to and drink with ....
There's also a Tesco's close by so you can get your snacks an cocktail ingredients there .... :friday

This year is going to be Special, and the year that if your not there, you will regret, as we are hitting all the spots in one year.

Bahnstormer are becoming a special sponsor, I am able to push buttons and not worry.

Back
Top Bottom