Nick Sanders Interview

set4film

Reaction score
<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/KR5wLB3yOFM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I've met him a few times, just a genuine nutter. We found him wondering round the bmf with his long johns on, think he just lied it that we recognise him when we spoke to him.

Determination

You can't take it away from him, proper down to earth determined guy, & I'm sure in some weird & wild places with varying climates, not much back up when things go wrong either..
Seen him at shows, comes across a tad eccentric, but i put that down to the passion he always seems to have.
Good luck with the touratech alliance.. Might see some exciting things for the future..

Don't know him, same as most I suppose, but he comes across as a blagger looking for the next freebie to help him have his next holiday.
:nenau

I met him at the NEC Motorcycle Show, only for a few minutes, easy guy to talk to,

Bought his Autobiography, part 1, thoroughly enjoyed it, worth a read,:thumby:

Don't know him, same as most I suppose, but he comes across as a blagger looking for the next freebie to help him have his next holiday.
:nenau

Really don't think he's the type of guy to take holidays, more a way of life..
I can't imagine him staying in one place long enough to rest or sleep..
Don't know him personally but did speak to him on a few occasions & I worked him out as 'eccentrically determined guy'
Good to have in your camp if a long way from home, a can do sort of guy.

Good to have in your camp if a long way from home, a can do sort of guy.

He's probably good to have on your side in most instance but from a few people I've spoken to, he's quite happy to leave you there as well:eek

Still, he a gold plated fruit cake who is making a living doing what he wants to so can't knock him for that.

First time I met Nick he was a cycling nut, now he's a biking nut :D, eccentric yes, hyperactive oh yes, driven yes yes.

Been in his company a few times & like most people in life he's better for knowing...........

Sounded like a pissed best mans speech!! He went to our school in Glossop, was a bit weird as a boy too.....Fair play though found a way to avoid the shit work the rest of us have to do. .....:mad:

Back
Top Bottom