Scotland Enduro venue

AndyT

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
This was the Scottish enduro round near Banchory a few miles from my house last Sunday. I think the filming is fantastic.... what do you think.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Pvzr7chjQfQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nice little vid.....

I did read somewhere once that there was an estate that had changed hands and the new owners were taking advice on opening the tracks on the estate to fare-paying trail riders, ie, using the tracks for a moto-safari type ride. I recall it being a fair sized estate iirc. I've not been able to find any further info though......I hope the local council bods didn't put a stop to it during the planning application stage!:nenau

I've heard about the Off road training near Inverary but it seems a bit pricey and no option from what I can see to go out on your own. I still think Green Lanning in England and Wales is the best - its criminal you can't go off road in Scotland without the Landowners permission as its all off limits for hunting:(

Whilst I'm up here I'm going to give my back a bit more time to heal and do a few enduros like on the video.... however when I get to Texas next month I can see an XR600 being purchased very quickly:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom