Friday night food.

Makes it hardly worth bringing any cooking gear .....

Makes it hardly worth bringing any cooking gear .....

Indeed it does... paella for your tea on Friday, brekker in the pub, Saturday tea in the pub, then brekker in the pub again! And tea courtesy of the lovely Bill... :cool:

Friday night

Well done Didds, brilliant, I've got 20 bangers (the next door cat went further than I thought!). Should be a brilliant do!. Many thanks to all involved ion advance.

Ok read all of this, so BBQ's now taken care of so bring BBQ food, Red wine, beer, cheese and crackers, Port, fruit, after dinner mints, coffee, Cognac.

Think I have it right :rob

Ok read all of this, so BBQ's now taken care of so bring BBQ food, Red wine, beer, cheese and crackers, Port, fruit, after dinner mints, coffee, Cognac.

Think I have it right :rob

Just about. Bill-h is running a tea stand too (with Cointreau and Jaffa Cakes).

Be great to see you bor.

OK playmates, her indoors has given consent for my first night out on my bike since having my stroke last year. One night camping with the Norfolkers it is, sausages and some falling down water packed for the evening. :beerjug: :D

OK playmates, her indoors has given consent for my first night out on my bike since having my stroke last year. One night camping with the Norfolkers it is, sausages and some falling down water packed for the evening. :beerjug: :D

Good man..! :beer:

Just picked a couple of pounds of tomatoes and pulled up a few red onions to add to the evening's fry-up barber queue

Well done Yum Bill!

BBQ loaded! Just squeezed an extra large frying pan into Beck's car, along with 50 paper plates, some plastic K & F's, kitchen roll, serving trays, cool box, gazebo, some 'glass bottles' and 'cans'?????!! Anything else?:beerjug:

Well done Yum Bill!

BBQ loaded! Just squeezed an extra large frying pan into Beck's car, along with 50 paper plates, some plastic K & F's, kitchen roll, serving trays, cool box, gazebo, some 'glass bottles' and 'cans'?????!! Anything else?:beerjug:

5 yards of bog roll..

How far is the nearest SuperLidlAldi shop?
Think i'll pop there and get some provisions instead of dragging them half way across the Country!!!

How far is the nearest SuperLidlAldi shop?
Think i'll pop there and get some provisions instead of dragging them half way across the Country!!!

It's dead posh Pete...there's a Sainsbury's a few mile away...

:friday

There's is also a large Tesco at Thetford. Head south on A11, 1st roundabout, 1st exit - follow road for about 1/2 mile, turning on left :beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom