Italy and the western islands of the Mediterranean Sea

Cheers Aidan and Mandy, loved the pics and words.....................thanks for bringing so many beautiful places to life:beerjug:

Many people would poo poo the idea of shipping there bikes anywhere, but for me if it gives you more time to be where you want to be and actually more time to spend on holiday i am all for it, great ride report and it has given me a couple of ideas for our next jaunt, many thanks.

Is that shitty old truck stop still at Bourg on Bresse? Spent many a microwave break there:eek

Nice report Aidan and shipping the bikes to stretch your time on a holiday seems like a great idea:thumby:

Nice one!!

Glad you had a great time ... :beerjug:

I visited the French cemetery and church at Rancourt back in May. Very understated compared to the Commonwealth cemeteries and memorials in the area, but I liked it. I was also taken by the fact that it had been a family chapel (or something) and had been presented by the family to commemorate the death of their son in the war.

Great report Aidan, really enjoyed it.

SOF under the cover of darkness eh?:blast

Is that shitty old truck stop still at Bourg on Bresse? Spent many a microwave break there:eek

Nice report Aidan and shipping the bikes to stretch your time on a holiday seems like a great idea:thumby:
Wonder if it's still full of Murfitts.
Wonder if theyre still fighting?:aidan

Back
Top Bottom