Oisin Hughes Videos

All 34 of Oisin's vid's have downloaded via the Pirate Bay and Bit Torrent. But they downloaded in .MKV and I had to convert the .MKV files. All run fine in Mp4 format on Real Player now.
I've left my PC running Bit Torrent so anyone else should be able to receive the download via Bit Torrent sharing.

Are you devilsrider?

i have started ownloading the torrent using a NAS server so its on all the time - my upload is 10mb so should help to share it a bit

For a second I thought new ones had been posted up, I've seen those ones already :tears

I really wish he'd make some more, they're bloody great :clap

thanks for posting the vimeo link , these vids are fantastic, i'm well hooked now, :)

@ oisín , great work man :clap

Just downloading these but can only get 360p.

Can anyone tell me if I'm doing anything wrong or is that the highest resolution available?

Cheers

thanks for posting the vimeo link , these vids are fantastic, i'm well hooked now, :)

@ oisín , great work man :clap

+1 great adventure, only just found these up to Russian border so far gives me something to look forward to in my lunch hour!

Top bloke

Does anyone know if there are videos of Oisin's earlier trip? Would like to see them if there is:clap

Good on ya Oisin your a star:beerjug:

I think I remember reading that his former spouse owns rights, thus he didn't have any footage up of the earlier trip.

Not totaly sure about that though...

Al...

I just finished watching Oisin's "Not Dead Yet" again for the 2nd, no maybe third time, right through from episode 1 to 34. Took about a month to watch in between normal work/life stuff. His story is so compelling and it really makes you feel like jumping on the bike and vanishing for a long long time. Absolutely remarkable adventure and to go on your own and video the journey to such a degree is truly fantastic.

I tip my hat to you Big Man. :thumby:

Col

We are just finishing up the last video for "not dead yet" truly amazing! the man can talk. Like the rest of you I wish there was a copy still floating around of his SA trip. I guess the book will have to do. The footage and commentary was far superb to some others i have seen and paid for the dvd. I totally would of bought a copy of this adventure!

Oisin, hope all is well for your where ever you
May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind always be at your back.

Ride safe

I bought his book... haven't read it yet as his flouncy attitude has put me off... I loved the movies, but I think he thinks overmuch about himself...

Anyways... taking all that excellent work down off Youtube because the hype didn't measure up to his expectations right away makes me less eager to waste a few hours reading what he has to say... really....

Al...

I bought his book... haven't read it yet as his flouncy attitude has put me off... I loved the movies, but I think he thinks overmuch about himself...

Anyways... taking all that excellent work down off Youtube because the hype didn't measure up to his expectations right away makes me less eager to waste a few hours reading what he has to say... really....

Al...

Me too, sums it up

Who is he?

Somebody who just rode a bike through Russia & Mongolia

I know at least 2 from here Micky & Timolgra who did the same, without taking their stuff down & up & down etc

They shared their experiences for the good of others - not themselves

Bit childish of him, if you ask me

Why does everyone who has ever been anywhere feel the need to write a book or sell their videos and soul to the highest bidder.

Worlds deadliest most extreme trip to Tescos etc....

Cant beat amateur videos and ride reports in my book, at least you know what you see is what you get warts and all.

Right off to work

Over the last month I've watched all the videos, on the whole, I enjoyed them. But during his last week riding towards Vlad, he seemed totally disenchanted with the trip. Constant tyre probs may have got me down too but he complained about not having any texts or a phone signal - surely these are things a RTW rider revels in?
I love having that excuse when riding my bike at anytime!

Thank you for posting the link :)

he has redone episode 1 as of the new year and plans to re do the complete series. I find it hard to criticize anyone for their decisions as i have made what others thing where poor choices in the past. People have to do what they seem right for them in the moment. I have read that for people find that it is hard to deal with long periods of time without talking to someone in their own language.

I think the videos are great and I wish I had done something like them. Personally, I like them better than most of the other stuff you see and all of the commercial stuff. Any of us would have to have a lot of confidence to do what Oisin has done and to stick it all on the internet ? C'mon fellas, see it what it is, something really interesting that all of us enjoyed watching, that took more than a big bit of effort. Clarkson or Hughes ? Hughes every time !

Back
Top Bottom