Oisin Hughes Videos

I think the videos are great and I wish I had done something like them. Personally, I like them better than most of the other stuff you see and all of the commercial stuff. Any of us would have to have a lot of confidence to do what Oisin has done and to stick it all on the internet ? C'mon fellas, see it what it is, something really interesting that all of us enjoyed watching, that took more than a big bit of effort. Clarkson or Hughes ? Hughes every time !

Tweak the language a bit and it's good enough for the TV, could easily be shown on the travel channel or itv4?

Oisin is a star!

Not Dead Yet - second edition now published in paperback.

Come back Oisin, this is a superb series - fantastic !

Excellent series, you feel that you've been there,

that's good for places I can never go!

Im up to 32 of 52 videos on them youtube 'Not Dead Yet' series. Cracking videos, very entertaining and funny.

I remember watching Oisin at the time and following him over on ADVRider... not heard anything from him in years, I do wonder sometimes what he's up to now.

He did a final book about the Ruta 40 in Argentina (available on itunes apparently although I have a printed copy). He got married to a Polish lass and apparently finally got laid as he now has a lovely little boy.

Is the book (books?) the same as the video series? Wouldn't mind a bit more of his exploring but dont really want to read about the trip i've just watched.

The books (2 of them) are great and align with the videos. One book is his trip on the 1150 and the other book is on his 1200.

Sent from SYDland...

Surprisingly only heard about this compatriot of mine today. I've bought his two books on amazon and am looking forward to receiving them.

Anyone got a link to his videos? Not on Youtube or Vimeo anymore and the torrent link doesn't work anymore.

Back
Top Bottom