Oisin Hughes Videos

Callard

Reaction score
After much searching I have found his videos. It seems he thought that there was no interest, I feel that ranks alongside the KTM decision not to lend Charley and Ewan a couple of bike in terms of misjudgement but it is his call.

You can find them here. I hope he comes out of retirement, for me these are the best around and I think most agree from the posts from all around the world I have seen trying to track these down.

https://vimeo.com/user19479624/videos

Oisin knows that there is huge interest from the viewing figures that he will have access to.
These vids are superb. He must have some sort of 'issues' that we don't know about. He's playing some sort of game with us and it's a great shame. I'm not impressed.

He will have his reasons, I just wish he would make the whole lot available, the interest from here to China is quite something.

Perhaps, and I repeat 'perhaps'.... he felt that with the amount of people registered on this forum, the amount of people who actually voiced interest in his travels by way of posting comments, was an insult to his efforts to provide UKGSer with something very very special? :nenau

Perhaps, and I repeat 'perhaps'.... he felt that with the amount of people registered on this forum, the amount of people who actually voiced interest in his travels by way of posting comments, was an insult to his efforts to provide UKGSer with something very very special? :nenau

I think you could be right. :nenau hopefully those seeing them can leave some thoughts on this thread. :rob

Just sent him a message on Vimeo. Last upload 5 days ago. I'll let you know if he gets back to me - I also sent him the link to this thread.

:popcorn

Had some friends stay with us the other week from Ireland and they put me on to his videos on Youtube but I noticed at the time there was a message saying 'these videos will be removed in 4 days'!

Anyway I thought they were great too so was looking forward to seeing some more but for some reason I am getting a 'webpage unavailable' message with that link! Is it working for any others as it may just be a French thing :D

Just sent him a message on Vimeo. Last upload 5 days ago. I'll let you know if he gets back to me - I also sent him the link to this thread.

:popcorn

Reply this morning:

" I'm Not Oisin, only a fan. "

Wonder where he is? :nenau

Why go through all of the hassle of posting them and then removing them. I did see one video and it was very good.

People would have seen them, just because they didn't post to say 'that was great' doesn't mean they didn't appreciate them.
If that was the reason, well, that's just kids stuff. 'Love me' bollocks? A rufty tufty world traveler? Do me a favour..

From the "Fan":

I have all 34 episodes but I take some time to get them up on Vimeo because of the free accounts 500 MB weekly limit. It 's gonna be 2-3 part per week i can upload. I think i got all up in 6 weeks.

If you can't wait.
Here is a torrent with all episodes but its only me that seeds it.
thepiratebay.sx/torrent/8834523/Oisin_Hughes_-_Not_Dead_Yet
If you download it help to seed. And if you share the link ask everybody to seed for a month or more.
I have less than 1 Mb upload.

I'm not going to bother with the torrent, but if anybody does, please do as requested?

Will keep you posted.

:thumby:

Could there be copyright issues with the music?

Here in Germany, I often cannot see YouTube videos because of Sony Music Copyright violation issues, etc. - usually on UK/Irish origin video clips with music background.

I don't have any issues with the videos from this link (at least the 4-5 I had a quick look at). I think I did have some issues with the original Oisin Hughes videos he posted on UKGSer website, but the Vimeo videos have been edited and improved quite a bit.

I thought Oisin Hughes was now working in the US somewhere - probably at an Intel Chip Fab operation or similar, as that is his background I think.

I thought he did make some publications available for a small price. Probably books with a more detailed description of his logistics and travel arrangements. Maybe there was not much uptake on these and he then was put off publishing is travel videos on-line?

Grey Beard

I thought he did make some publications available for a small price. Probably books with a more detailed description of his logistics and travel arrangements.
Grey Beard

Hmmm... I have both his books on Kindle. Seems they are gone, replaced by 2 paperback versions of one and the other is NLA. :confused:

Amazon Linky

Last edited:
Just watched a couple of the Vimeo video's ... he's got a talent for telling a story :thumb

Most of us can only dream of a trip like that :Motomartin

wow
this bloke is very good
watched one really enjoyed it
gonna try to watch more :beerjug:

3 - 4 - 5
fucking superb
now wheres number 6 :beerjug:

They are all superb, wait till you get to 14 or was it 15. But why pull the lot and throw the toys out of the pram ?

They are all superb, wait till you get to 14 or was it 15. But why pull the lot and throw the toys out of the pram ?

Its all here (again) : http://www.ukgser.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3453507#post3453507

Have a read.

Hi folks,
Nothing so dramatic - and thanks to Paul the moderator for giving me a kick in the shins......(Really like the its my ball and i'm not playing anymore metaphor!)

All that happened was when I was looking at the analytics - no one was watching them..... no pirate stuff...no tv deal.... nothing sordid..... i just got a pain in my hole ..... best analogy i can give you is it was like playing to an empty room - of course then today I got a shit load of requests to put them back up....which was a total surprise....

so here you go!

All the vids are here...

http://www.youtube.com/user/roguebikers?feature=guide

:aidan

Back
Top Bottom