2-3 hour route near Garstang, Lancs?

g00ner

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Being a daft shandy drinker I went and bought a bike for sale in Garstang whereas I live in Kent - Cheapest way to get it back is with my trailer but thought whilst up there I'd have a spin first before setting off home. Any recommended round routes? Don't mind including a green lane or two but the bikes fitted with Annakees so hardpack would be favourite
Ta in advance :thumb2

Routes near Garstang

Just head east into the Trough of Bowland. Look out for Slaidburn, Dunsop Bridge, Chipping, Bentham, Long Preston, Settle, and then the Yorkshire Dales and many others. All brilliant roads, scenery wonderful, just make sure you have plenty of fuel when you head in. So Many Roads .......
Sorry I can't join you, heading off to Ireland today for week or so with Uncle Micky from this parish. Just enjoy, you can't go wrong.:thumb2

Just head east into the Trough of Bowland. Look out for Slaidburn, Dunsop Bridge, Chipping, Bentham, Long Preston, Settle, and then the Yorkshire Dales and many others. All brilliant roads, scenery wonderful, just make sure you have plenty of fuel when you head in. So Many Roads .......
Sorry I can't join you, heading off to Ireland today for week or so with Uncle Micky from this parish. Just enjoy, you can't go wrong.:thumb2

What he says .... :thumby:

We would have met up and gone for a ride with you, but unfortunately we're heading for North Wales and Ireland later today :aidan

Enjoy your visit ooop north, mind you don't give any hand signals, the natives will have your rings and watch off your fingers, gloves or no gloves :rolleyes:

:beerjug:

Garstang

Another thought you, head out to Long Preston via Slaidburn, Settle, Kettlewell, Leyburn, Bedale and onto A1 to head South.. Overnight in the Yorkshire Dales and then be bitterly disappointed you've go to sit on the A1 and all the frustration of heading out of our beautiful areas. Enjoy, tom

Back
Top Bottom