TE 630 exhaust options

That looks a really neat job on the exhausts, nice one Owen and something I really should have sorted ages ago :rolleyes:

I'm interested to see how you get on with the breathing mods once you've had a chance to play ~ the engine's are pokey enough as they are but if you can improve the pick up (something that I preferred on my previous carb'd model) and general low to mid fuelling I'd call that a proper result :)

Just a thought........ If there's no intention to 'off road' have you considered disconnecting (removing?) the airbox and running a Ramair type filter straight off the throttle body? It'd certainly look cool if nothing else.......

Andres
It seems smoother on pick up with the filter opened up although I have added some fuel as well. You could see the dirt concentrated in one place with the snorkel. Some people cut out sections from the entire box cover and put some mesh over the openings. Definitely more flow to be had, I didn't want more induction noise when the pipes were already a bit loud, now the exhaust is sorted it is tempting to revisit the air box.

Going to try and sort the fuelling first, pickup is already better but there's a bit of surging at constant revs to try and eliminate.

All good fun, enjoying the bike.

Back
Top Bottom