Shall I, shan't I? Now THATS a Ford!!

Timolgra

reformed
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Earlier today Rick contemplates Corwen Car Wash with a strong current after all the rain.

Rick often makes a wiser decision than I do and rode round around whilst muggins here.........:blast

More pics later:rolleyes:

IMGP0027-XL.jpg

Earlier today Rick contemplates Corwen Car Wash with a strong current after all the rain.

Rick often makes a wiser decision than I do and rode round around whilst muggins here.........:blast

More pics later:rolleyes:

IMGP0027-XL.jpg

POOFTA!!! :p

Come on, don't leave us hanging.......:D

You would need a periscope and a snorkel to get through that :)

Come on, don't leave us hanging.......:D

I have to wait for Rick's photos, which I've not seen, but you can see him grinning as I'm trying to encourage him in, his excuse was his air intake's lower than mine:augie....and he's more sensible:D

IMGP0028-XL.jpg

Having crossed that once when another 640 slipped and disappeared under the water, I can vouch for both the tantalising simplicity, and terrifying treachery of this ford. :D
A favourite, but to be treated with the utmost respect.
Mark

I could drown the feckin carb, that's what could go wrong:mad:

DSCN0246-XL.jpg

What you have to remember is that you can ride all day and be conservative, but that doesn't make it very memorable, or you can ride all day and push the boundaries, inevitably it will go wrong on occasions, but they are the times you will always recall. The secret is to let someone else go first! :thumb

Tim your fackin bonkers:D:D:D:D but give great value in the entertainment stakes:beerjug:

Tim your fackin bonkers:D:D:D:D but give great value in the entertainment stakes:beerjug:

Aching today, it took all my strength to get the bike out :weights

It's seems Rick was also enjoying the entertainment at my expense (bad hair day:rolleyes:)

DSCN0248%5B1%5D-XL.jpg

Back
Top Bottom