Any Irish guys on biker.ie ?

Registered but don't use it much. Threads get out of hand quickly and as said before you can get banned for little or nothing!

Interesting about threads about work getting deleted. My mate wanted advice on fitting an alarm. Some guy PM'd him and said he'd do it for cheap and told him what alarm to get. He said either the owner, or one of the main mods fits alarms and deletes everything about them! But he also said he's absolutely shíte at it and he fixed about 5 or 6 that were badly done!
The site has it's uses, but almost never visit, the people running it have ruined it. It's fairly quiet these days

The fact that they banned 12 very active users for life the one day did not help
People get fed up with being messed around

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I signed up a year or two ago. Never had much to do with it tbh. Might have another broddle around see what the score is.

hairnet do you not realise the trouble that can cause,there was a mod giving out loads about 4 or 5 different local lads around here but they never knew a thing about it untill 1 guy got banned and then he started sending screen shots of what the mod had been sayng abou them by e-mail
anytime locals were mentioned this guy kept the screen shots and e-mailed 12 months worth of s**t to the lads

sure its all a bit of craic by keyboard warriors

How's that going for you?!!! :)

Well I just logged in and I can't post it appears. But I was greeted by this PM that I can't reply to .. . .

"Dear ********,

You have received an infraction at Biker.ie Forums.

Reason: Arguing with / Questioning a Moderator
-------

-------

This infraction is worth 5 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://www.biker.ie/forum/showthread.php?p=3085013
I got a pm from you telling me that I have an infraction for "mentioning cowboys" ? ? I cant reply to your pm as I dont have the facility. If you ha dread the thread you would realise that I told the poster to contact Bike-Trans . I have used them three times to the UK without a problem. Thats why I gave their name. Is this not your experience ? I joined this forum to help Rohan the Australian biker. I'm new here. Is this the way you treat new members ? I'm curious to see what I appear to have done. Thank you.
All the best,
Biker.ie Forums"

The members are a very very strange group over there. There was a thread there about Rohan and most of the posters were giving out about Sundays fund raiser. When I went to cut and paste a link to it just now it appears to be locked to me or deleted. It did not make pleasant reading. It was started by a member from here and I assume they thought it was me. :) it wasn't.

I joined up many years ago but got ridiculed I guessed for being a girl, I've been around bikes my whole life although I no longer ride one but thats neither here nor there. I left pretty sharpish rather get the p%*& taken out of me by you lot :D
They sound more like a patch crew that have have been watching too much Devil's Disciples :augie

They (owner / mods) are a complete bunch of loopers. Wouldn't touch them with a barge pole.

Sent from my Tiger 800

This is a comedy routine! Ask Og for my number if this needs clearing up! Might drop in on Sunday.

I'm on biker. They can be odd but I drop in most days to see what'. Happening but I don't get involved in much chat as its Easy to get taken up wrong. Most can be helpful for info in specific sections. Just don't mention cars.

That is the rule there. I got warnings in the beginning by mates for mentioning cars. I once put a pic of my Bike up with a rear quarter panel of my car at the time in the pic and got lads getting onto me but to mention a car other then calling it a cage is a ban.

Back
Top Bottom