Any Irish guys on biker.ie ?

I joined up many years ago but got ridiculed I guessed for being a girl, I've been around bikes my whole life although I no longer ride one but thats neither here nor there. I left pretty sharpish rather get the p%*& taken out of me by you lot :D
They sound more like a patch crew that have have been watching too much Devil's Disciples :augie

must say i feel for any female members, i know few who are female but never mention it as they get harassed and soem were banned as did not show any clevage when requested.

so all in all a fair bund of idiots on ther (myself included) and be honest i think most them spend time on forum talking about bikes where rest of use use them

I think they are a crowd of wankers on that site. They all think they are hardcore road racers or the sons of anarchy. Moronic attitudes.

I'm with you Big Bor quite frankly despite the "fellowship" of motorcyclists

I don;t think I'd cross the road to piss on one of their mods or admin if they were on fire!

I think they are a crowd of wankers on that site. They all think they are hardcore road racers or the sons of anarchy. Moronic attitudes.

Not everyone.

Im on that site as are others here, do you not think thats a bit of a sweeping statement?

Not everyone.

Im on that site as are others here, do you not think thats a bit of a sweeping statement?

No, it's a fact. Been there done that. Sorry if you are offended but I stand by my original statement which is based on my experience.

This not directed at anyone on here.

My experience (which i'm not getting into here) was dire.
While trying to help others, i was accused of many things, all without any substance.
When i returned to reply / defend myself, i was not given the chance - just banned.
Had i wanted to, i had enough for a libel action.

there are a lot of sound guys on biker normal unwashed like ourselfs,its the mods on their ego trips that ruin the site.
are you a mod or a sound biker

Not everyone.

Why did you go over so ? Is that also directed at me ?

Banzai. . . . . . . Dont know who you are. No its not directed at you......... Unless you are the mod over there that banned me for mentioning a police 4wd needed to look for a stolen bike. As to why did I go there in the first place ? Its well documented that I joined the site to make contact with Rohan.

Well, banned as I am, there are worse parts of the internet. I've met a lot of them and bar the 'sports bike' only crowd, there are a lot of really nice people on there. Don't know what it is that make them 'hate' bmws.

I put a post up there recently looking for help when my clutch cable jettisoned its nipple holder, and within 5 mins someone nearby my location rang me and offered bits from garage - only stipulation was I tell him what to bring! He was heading out for a spin and didn't want to carry too much. I'd located Cable ties by this stage and still don't know who it was. Just like this place, that sort of response isn't unusual.

In my humble opinion/experience, it's the worst forum ever. There's some sounds lads on there but it's the owner/mods that ruin it.
Oh yeah, try deleting your account....it doesn't happen !

Have to echo everything said about Biker.ie. Terrible bike site and dreadful attitude to posters. Am registered on it but only use it as a near last resort.

IBF is much better but not near as busy, which is a pity. Ireland could use a proper well run, well used and well contributed to bike site.

Have they seen this thread by the way?

:thumby:

Have to echo everything said about Biker.ie. Terrible bike site and dreadful attitude to posters. Am registered on it but only use it as a near last resort.
Have they seen this thread by the way?

From what I've learned about the owner / admin they don't care.

I tried to register just to have a look to see what all the fuss was about...

I failed as I couldn't name the Muppet/Puppet shown in the security question box :rolleyes:....Result! :D

You'll see i posted the same special offer on biker.ie as i did here, but funnily enough i didnt quite get the smart arse comments here as i did there

Back
Top Bottom