Any Irish guys on biker.ie ?

this is getting good:beerjug: waiting for a reply from admin :blagblah fair play to yous lads :beerjug:

Last edited:
I went out for a quick spin before the rain comes so Luke got in before me.

About to stir it now :)

Theres a possibility i may have overtaken him around mondello....on a 1200GS, him on a blade.......but in his defense...it was raining :beer:

Common theme there is for a mod or the owner to post something and everyone to post up licking their arse.

Just bump this post. See? Everyone licking admins arse. "Ha ha admin, your Bear Grylls meme is hilarious", it's actually embarrassing! BTW, bear grylls memes? Is it 2008 :D

I lick nobody's arse, on any forum, ill treat people the same as they treat me, you wont get on with everybody and I wouldnt even try, I just avoid people I find difficult to deal with, they are in the minority thank God

Dear ricochet,

You have received an infraction at Biker.ie Forums.

Reason: comporting ones self in an undignified manner
-------

-------

This infraction is worth 5 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://www.biker.ie/forum/showthread.php?p=3112078
Some knucklehead edited my post yesterday - any chance that who ever did would crawl out of their evolutionary cul de sac & mumble an explanation?
All the best,
Biker.ie Forums

I got banned too! Turns out the "banter" on biker goes one way, anything against admin gives you a ban! And I just registered to help a few lads out with stolen bikes, fucked if I'm going back there to register for the 30th time!

Back
Top Bottom