Any Irish guys on biker.ie ?

^^ that - i posted a pic that just happened to have a car in it (wasnt about the car) and banned for coupla days

only post in one section now

i miss ibf

Openly disagree with one of the 3 or 4 'main men" and get yourself prepared for a "stretch inside" and some cyber abuse..............in fairness, it's no worse than the pub here.

Sent from a OnePlusX.

Often called "bicker.ie" on message boards of old and IBF (which despite lots of prodding on faecbook remains 'on ice', promising to resurface SOMEtime in the future. This does not look likely :( ).
At this stage there is enough interest in an alternative to biker.ie and enough web traffic for another site to replace IBF. :nenau

.. IF someone had the will to do it. :augie
also unlikely. :(

Easy enough to do really. I have my own private web server but I think it would be a ghost town without marketing/word of mouth

place went to shite a few years back,lots of lads fuck of crap too and not the same lads in person that they are online.whats up with the place these days?

Last time I was on there I was barred from posting unless I posted pictures of boobs. Sounded like the place is being run by a crowd of immature teenagers who don't have any social skills. I haven't been back since. Life is too short to be dealing with other people's dysfunctionality.

I know the individual concerned and some of the family circumstances, its quite complicated, I suggest that the Admin deletes all comments related to this including mine, admin can pm me if he wishes...
Charles

Can't PM you Chas as you aren't a subscriber. Perhaps you might email me "aidan1150*at*gmail.com"

Back
Top Bottom