2014 Invasion of the seat of the High King of Ireland

Hi Geraldine, Sorry I'm a bit slow! just spotted this thread. Hope to make it, will sort something out in the next few day's and let you know.

I'll try to have some Irish maps on the Garmin this time:augie:augie:augie

Barry

I hope you can make it Barry, it is a great location and local maps or a functioningGarmin will be a help!:augie

Hi Geraldine, I'm going to be a may-be, I really fancy coming BUT !!!!! I'm not to sure on a weekend 1000 mile round trip if the weather is shite:rob. So at the moment I'll wimp out on a positive decision. I might just wait and do a last minute dash once I know the weather.

So put me in the May-be pile. :confused:

Take care

Barry G

Hi Geraldine, I'm going to be a may-be, I really fancy coming BUT !!!!! I'm not to sure on a weekend 1000 mile round trip if the weather is shite:rob. So at the moment I'll wimp out on a positive decision. I might just wait and do a last minute dash once I know the weather.

So put me in the May-be pile. :confused:

Take care

Barry G

No problem Barry, we will keep our fingers crossed for good weather

Is it full yet?
I was looking at coming over?

Hi bhud just been on to the hotel and there are still rooms available.

Look on the High King Run Details thread.......first page and you will get the details for the hotel.

looking forward to meeting you.

Geraldine

Always a great game the two provinces are great rivals slagging rights in the bar will be huge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Geraldine,

If possible could you add my name to the list? I've not been before, but work permitting I would like to tag along this year.

Many Thanks

Norm

Back
Top Bottom