Arrives : 28 MAR 2014 at 13.39
Sailing with : Irish Ferries
Route : Holyhead to Dublin - Swift

Departs : 02 APR 2014 at 14.30 Terminal 1 Dublin Port
Arrives : 02 APR 2014 at 16.30
Route : Dublin to Holyhead - Swift

Fastest I could manage for her :)
£189

Anyone else on there - I'll meet you for a coffee :)

booked

Called in today and reserved my suite. Lovely location and lots of distractions around. Nice spin back up, met quite a few deer up around Flagmount especially at Chevy Chase Wood, ( I kid you not!)

Called in today and reserved my suite. Lovely location and lots of distractions around. Nice spin back up, met quite a few deer up around Flagmount especially at Chevy Chase Wood, ( I kid you not!)

Another added to the High King list

No it does not.
Don't know what inspired it.

Is it supposed to represent a candle built to celebrate the millenium, I heard that somewhere :D

:aidan

I am a definite maybe for this ...... currently "gently steaming" in the middle of India , and finding it difficult to contemplate anything much below 28C. Will decide early March and make a call to hotel to see if any rooms left ......... I'll be the shivering one if applicable !

I am a definite maybe for this ...... currently "gently steaming" in the middle of India , and finding it difficult to contemplate anything much below 28C. Will decide early March and make a call to hotel to see if any rooms left ......... I'll be the shivering one if applicable !

Well for ya Alan enjoy India and make us even more jealous by telling us all in Kilaloe.
Geraldine

It looks like I am going to miss out now and miss the weekend completely.

Just been informed that my work rota is changing by a few days so will have to cut short my week long trip to Ireland and head home on the friday instead of the sunday.

I will still get 5 days riding in and get to see some great places and roads (thanks Jockser).

Hope you all have a great weekend. :beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom