Hard Alpi Tour ... Any one signed up ??

HARDALPITOUR EXTREME

This is now open to all riders including those that are at their first experience with the event.

At the end of first 24 hours stage “Ultimate” riders will arrive to a mountain bivouac at Refugee Alpe Piana at 2090 meters asl in Valle Argentera. Here there will be lunch and facility to rest for up to 10 hours. Riders will be free to camp in their own tents or to hire a bed in the refugee. Following a midnight dinner teams will start the second stage: 300 km of trails on the mountains around Val di Susa finishing in Sauze d’Oulx between 12:00 and 14:00 on Monday the 8th of September 2014
Lunch, dinner and camping facilities at the bivouac along with two rest points providing hot drinks and cold food in the second stage will be provided by the organiser and included in the entrance fee.

For more info contact me on PM or nicola.deliguori@over2000riders.com.

Ciao

Nic

Just signed up for this!

Hi, I'm looking to join an English team to ideally do the Ultimate HardAlpiTour.
I'm based in Val d'isere in the French Alps not too far from the start point, so can offer a base to get bikes set up and aclimatize. Riding a KTM 690r - 32years old - some enduro and H&H experience. Good with maps and used to being in this surroundings.
Let me know of any openings?

Thanks Adam

Hi, I'm looking to join an English team to ideally do the Ultimate HardAlpiTour.
I'm based in Val d'isere in the French Alps not too far from the start point, so can offer a base to get bikes set up and aclimatize. Riding a KTM 690r - 32years old - some enduro and H&H experience. Good with maps and used to being in this surroundings.
Let me know of any openings?

Thanks Adam

Adam,

I have another rider from another forum eually interested. Just send me a PM or write me on nicola.deliguori@over2000riders.com

Ciao

Nic

Adam,

I have another rider from another forum eually interested....

Nic

You go on another forum .... :eek:

That's just ...... I can't believe you've been cheating behind my back ..... :tears

It's over.....!!! :wife

You go on another forum .... :eek:

That's just ...... I can't believe you've been cheating behind my back ..... :tears

It's over.....!!! :wife

Sorry Mate!

Forgive me if you feel I am cheating but it is obvious that I don't have a boxer heart:eek:
I am largely an orange guy who suffer the appeal and style of his know country and have deep respect for the Jappanese wings...;)

However one day I will be able to own one of my mate Corrado's over2000riders GS...the real ones...

http://www.ukgser.com/forums/showthread.php?353946-Some-fantastic-R80GSs:rob:rob

Nic

Heh heh ...

Yep ... This look right up my street ....

92mg.jpg

If we manage to sort time and stuff out I'll take you to the garage where my mate does these bikes. He is the main organiser adn my Local partner for the Hardalpitour!

Ciao

Nic

Heh heh ...

Yep ... This look right up my street ....

92mg.jpg

I'm just sorting my place out to ride the 24 hour one, hope I get a place, as I'm off to Greece that week so I'll leave early to do this ride, so this will just fit in nicely with my plans,
I'm wondering if there are any one traveling to this event that wouldn't mind me tagging along, or if any one is riding on there own then want to join hands,,,,that would be nice,,,,, I'll even jump in a van there,,,,against my better judgement though,,,,as I not keen on accepting ride and sweets,,,,pm me with any info
Thanks

Ok got my place,,,,,undecided what bike to use, the 1150gs is the bike I would love to take, I've no boxes for it at the moment, the other option would be to take the husqvarna 650 terra as I've got full luggage for that one,,,,, the 1200 GSA is out of the question,,,,,as I'm going to Greece straight after the event I would dearly love to use the gs,,,,, I'll decide later as I've not been paired with anyone yet,,,see what the other two ride,,,, don't want to find they are on a light 600 I'm on a heavy 1150,,,, looks like I'll be riding on my own again,,,,,,,,,shame,,,,,,,

Ok got my place,,,,,undecided what bike to use, the 1150gs is the bike I would love to take, I've no boxes for it at the moment, the other option would be to take the husqvarna 650 terra as I've got full luggage for that one,,,,, the 1200 GSA is out of the question,,,,,as I'm going to Greece straight after the event I would dearly love to use the gs,,,,, I'll decide later as I've not been paired with anyone yet,,,see what the other two ride,,,, don't want to find they are on a light 600 I'm on a heavy 1150,,,, looks like I'll be riding on my own again,,,,,,,,,shame,,,,,,,

Uhhhmmm...obviously the 650 will be easier will increase the chance of finishing it all without skipping any session. 1150 is cool too! You are right it depends who you will ride with. Luggage...umhhhh!!!!

Are you riding or will you come down in a van/trailer. If you ride than 1150!!!

Nic

Nic I'm riding down to Greece straight after the event so I'll be riding there, I'm not concerned as too what bike I use, used the 1100gs round the lanes in the lakes I'm sure I'll get the 1150 round, but to be fair to other see what they ride, I was planing to go up the mountains in Croatia do some off road, I've been told Albania have some nice trails, I'm hope to do the longer event next year so use this as a stepping stone, I'll like to stay for the week after that one.

Nic I'm riding down to Greece straight after the event so I'll be riding there, I'm not concerned as too what bike I use, used the 1100gs round the lanes in the lakes I'm sure I'll get the 1150 round, but to be fair to other see what they ride, I was planing to go up the mountains in Croatia do some off road, I've been told Albania have some nice trails, I'm hope to do the longer event next year so use this as a stepping stone, I'll like to stay for the week after that one.

I have done a week of off in Albania! Fantastic!

Nic

Bugger I've gone and done it now,,,,,I've been talked into doing the 48 hour one,,,,,
On the 1150gs,,,,,,I'm going to be sore after this,,,and still got over 1000 miles to go to Greece with some off road in Croatia, Albania,,,,,,,get,,,,:bounce1,,,in,,,,,,,,"

Back
Top Bottom