Hard Alpi Tour ... Any one signed up ??

Two entry tickets for sale!!!

I have two entry tickets for the 'extreme' event for sale. The 'extreme' is an additional 12 hours of riding. Myself and a work colleague have a work commitment at the same time as the event (G20 summit in cardiff !!).

So..... 265 euros paid (about £212) for the main event plus an additional day.

I'm open to offers but would something like £130 - £150.

It's just a case of transfering names over .....

:beerjug:

Extremely sad news :-(((((

:eek :bobby

Nicola

Two entry tickets for sale!!!

I have two entry tickets for the 'extreme' event for sale. The 'extreme' is an additional 12 hours of riding. Myself and a work colleague have a work commitment at the same time as the event (G20 summit in cardiff !!).

So..... 265 euros paid (about £212) for the main event plus an additional day.

I'm open to offers but would something like £130 - £150.

It's just a case of transfering names over .....

:beerjug:

Nic - if you get wind of someone wanting an entry ticket ..... !!

We have now closed you see...but I will by anymean.

I am not promissing anything but I was talking with Corrado today and he told me he said to you he will see if he can help you out once he has sort all the numbers out.

Bottom line is that I am so sorry you can't make it...honestely. Moreover considering that they never get anything good out of these bloody summit... Ask them to open all the green lane in Euro starting with immidiate effect from Wales...:barf

Nic - if you get wind of someone wanting an entry ticket ..... !!

I might have that off you Giles me old lover........I SO fancy this, that terrain is right up my street, dry rocky stuff that an 1150GSA crushes in its awesomeness :)

Waiting to see if my DBS comes back this week (if it does, I'll be off to work :( )

Yep ok Bill .... I'll stand by ..!!

A public thanks to DrLC8 (Nico) for sorting out a refund for myself and Les.

Cheers Nic, very sad not to be going but duty calls elsewhere! (Like feckin south wales ... :D).

Hope you all have a great event .... :beerjug:

A public thanks to DrLC8 (Nico) for sorting out a refund for myself and Les.

Cheers Nic, very sad not to be going but duty calls elsewhere! (Like feckin south wales ... :D).

Hope you all have a great event .... :beerjug:

What can I say...make sure you will rev your BMW RT more than they have ever done :)

Nic

Any updates on how this event went for the UK entries?
I'd be really interested to hear about it, and am considering doing it this year if work schedules allow.

Any updates on how this event went for the UK entries?
I'd be really interested to hear about it, and am considering doing it this year if work schedules allow.

Steve,

I did both events (the 'tour and the "extreme") in 2014 (and managed 3 hours kip between the two), and i have to say i think it was one of the best events i have done to date.

Very sociable, with several rest points long the way, and a cracking route to ride. Suggest taking a Garmin Montana, these didn't seem to be problematic with the route compared to some of the more basic units that a few guys tried to use.

The top of the alps at 2.00am, under clear skies and a full moon is a stunning place to be. It's just a shame my camera would play ball and take any pictures. A lot of the course takes you over the tops of the mountains, higher than the chair lifts that are redundant until ski season.

The course was also littered with old hill forts that are worth a look on the way around to. I'll see if i can dig some photos out.

I fitted my bike with some 30w LED spots before hand. Extra light on this event makes it so much easier, especially on the ring twitching sections...

PM me if you want to know more.

Nathan

I did this in 2014 I found the event very good, I did have a lot of problems registering that I found a bit frustrating, there was some on route stations for a pit stop for food and drink well I didn't no about until I finished some one told me, this year I tried to book up and the same problems as last time I booking up so I've gave up its to complicated, they need to understand that every one that dese this is not Italian. But really good event

Back
Top Bottom