Helinox chair

i've been using "Helinots" chairs for the past 12 months and they are great. i can't see any significant difference with the real thing.

c. £25 on ebay :thumb2

ps. they are not really called "Helinots". i made that up, so don't waste time searching :D

Have a look at the Thermarest treo chair if you're after a lightweight compact camping seat

£67 on ebay

Sent from my SM-T230 using Tapatalk

Just been using a chinese rip off of the helinox chair in europe this week absolutely fine £18.00 off ebay . As for the sinking issue just cut four 50mm lenghs of hose pipe and cut holes to fit over the leg feet .

Sent from my SM-G357FZ using Tapatalk

Just been using a chinese rip off of the helinox chair in europe this week absolutely fine £18.00 off ebay . As for the sinking issue just cut four 50mm lenghs of hose pipe and cut holes to fit over the leg feet .

Tennis balls 50p each at Decathlon. On the end of each foot. Or £1.20 for 3 at Sports Direct.
So £2.40 with 2 spare.

Lengh of reinforced hose crom work fuck all

Just bought 2 chinky helinox for the TT, £29 each. Go up, and pack down easy, ours are high back, and , fall asleep comfy. Well pleased with them, for the money.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-06-09-20-52-01.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-06-09-20-52-01.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 604
Just bought 2 chinky helinox for the TT, £29 each. Go up, and pack down easy, ours are high back, and , fall asleep comfy. Well pleased with them, for the money.

That's a bargain if the weight limit isn't important. My Helinox has had me and my 9y old in it. 138kg plus 30kg. No movement, flexing, etc.

That's a bargain if the weight limit isn't important. My Helinox has had me and my 9y old in it. 138kg plus 30kg. No movement, flexing, etc.

They are supposed to be good for, 120k, and i must say, the first time i sat in it , it did move a little. But as the week went on, i forgot all about it; and just plonked my arse; only 90k for me.:D:beerjug:

Anyone know where send these in Scotland thx? After the chair one but with the footprint too. Everyone has chairs near me but no footprint. Heading to Scotland could collect en-route...

I bought 4 walking stick rubbers ends for mine, cheap on eBay, stops it sinking in the mud.

I have the 30 quid chinese helinox chair which i used recently on a 3 week trip and can't fault it.
As for the feet i had a few sidestand pucks i'd picked up buckshee over the years and used two
of them under the rear feet, sorted :thumb2

I'm sure they are fine, but the walking stick rubbers fit nice and tight on the ends and stay there permanently,

I totally agree, but in the mud if you are close to the weight limit of the chair, a wider footprint is a help, however, might grab some of the walking stick rubbers, then have best of both worlds, do you have a link on the correct size.......:beerjug:

So my replacement leg assembly for my cut arrived today. Brilliant customer service from Helinox. Chinese might be cheaper, indeed Helinox might manufacture there, but seriously impressed with the customer service.

Back
Top Bottom