WR250r

Looks very much like an 'R' to me. Is that an FNF exhaust with a Power/Mega Bomb?

Sorry for the delay, only just noticed your question....

Yes it does have the fmf exhaust system, but if anyone has the standard system, I'd be interested in buying it to modify.

No worries.
Would you then be selling the FMF?
I have a mate with a standard exhaust on his WR. He may be interested in doing a deal.

Not wanting to sell the fmf, only need the standard can for entry into trip who say bike must have standard exhaust.

And who can blame you?

Bookmarked for future reference. Thanx. :thumb2

Just back after having the recall work done on the stator, very impressed with the dealer, millenimum motorcycles in St.helens.

wr250x

just swapped bikes to a wr 250x ,waiting for some new rubber to turn up. will give a go on the green lanes around here. has there been many recalls? and where is the info about them please. will keep you posted on the new toy

I need to have the stator replaced under the recall too, have confirmed with Yamaha UK that it is eligible.

just swapped bikes to a wr 250x ,waiting for some new rubber to turn up. will give a go on the green lanes around here. has there been many recalls? and where is the info about them please. will keep you posted on the new toy

Ask your local Yamaha dealer. Give them the VIN no. and they'll sort you out.

I need to have the stator replaced under the recall too, have confirmed with Yamaha UK that it is eligible.
Got mine done a couple of weeks ago. I had them change the oil and filter whilst they were at it. The stator they took out looked like brand new.

Just back from Morocco, and apart from losing a bolt out of the stand, no problems. Returned over 100 miles per tank. Nothing stopped the bike, although I was knackered at times.

Bought a WR250R last week thanks to Timaloy :clap

Looking forward to some lanes in the Peak District, shame I'm booked up every weekend till October :blast

Still should get out during the week now we've got the long evenings :thumb2

One good thing about the GSs being shipped of to the states is that I'm forced to ride the WRR everyday - and I'm loving it.

It's the perfect city commuter and (finally) got out on a few easy trails last night and a bimble in the peaks - superb :clap

Pictures next time :augie

I have a FMF Power Programmer that came fitted to my WR250R.
The bike was running rough in the midrange so I took it to a local well respected mechanic to re-programme the FMF thing.
He said he'd got it sorted but he hadn't, the bike would just die for no apparent reason.
I then took it to a local electrics wizard who re-set it then set it back to standard settings for the WRR, still no better so I had it taken off.
A friend who also has a WR250R tried it, he re-programmed it - no better. His wife, an engineer by trade re-programmed it and it was still causing his bike to run rough so, like me, he's taken it off.
Now, when it wasn't fecking up mid-ranges or causing my bike to stall it was superb. When it was working it made a huge difference to the performance of the bike.

So........
The obvious thing to do is bin it.
But.......
If anybody on here thinks they can make it work and would like it, it's yours.
Drop me a PM & I'll try to get it to you this week.

WR250R

Are any of you gents interested in selling your WRR's?

What have you got GsPod?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am hankering after a WR250R.

They are still available new in the US, RRP about $6600 - does anyone know if it would it be feasible to import one and
register it here?

Thanks
Lloyd.

Back
Top Bottom