Beds in "Bunkhouse"

Crapaud

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Those that have attended past events will know that we have a limited number of beds available in the "bunkhouse" ie my games room containing the pool table.

Well I've had a tidy up and re-arranged things. We still have the two bunk beds in one corner. Usually Paul (Wot Went) Wong has the top bunk as he is small and light (unlike most Tossers) so that leaves a bottom bunk.

We also have the two single beds at the other end which I have turned sideways and each have another pull out bed underneath so thats 4 more beds.

I've also added a very nice sofa-bed which folds out to form a large double bed. Either a husband and wife could use this or two Tossers who are "good friends":D

I have a heavy duty cover for the pool table so that could make another bed. We have two inflatable mattresses which can be used.

Priority is given to the elderly and infirm (ie most of the Airhead owners:D ) over the young and fit who can camp.

I addition to this we also have our Hymer which will be parked in the sandschool, plugged into the mains and available. It has a double bed at the front and two singles in the middle.

I will open bookings soon in a separate thread.

I would like to join the bunkhouse as well, if possible!

OK, I've finally got around to checking the bookings as there is now only 4 weeks to go.

Those who have paid up and confirmed a Bunk House bed are:

IanBoydsnr
Arkwright
Pete Tibble

So that's 3 out of the four "normal" beds.

It leaves the sofa bed which could sleep two normal sized people or one fat tosser. EDITED: SOFA BED now confirmed for Nick CT.

The bunkbeds are provisionally allocated to MickDB1 with Paul Wong on top of him.:D However, neither of these have paid up and confirmed yet but they are both special cases so I'll reserve the bunks for them as they are regulars.:)

Sofa bed for fat Tosser please Sid.................................... I do believe I've paid :D

Sorry Sid
Been on holiday - I am coming and nearly finished packing me pannier.
Would it be Ok to arrive a day early to assist a bit if needed
I am going to try and send yer some dosh via Playpal
send us a pm with how much or where do I find the price please
Mick:thumby:

Sid apologies for this but it looks like I'll be working in India for the week leading up to the event so I'm looking doubtful to attend.

I've got my visa but travel plans not yet confirmed but probable 2nd to 6th June if my travel plans change I post up but I'm very doubtful to attend.

Back
Top Bottom