Independent BMW Motorcycle Servicing near York

Just picked up on this thread, this is great news having an independent in N Yorks, and even better news that he is only a mile away from me.

If anyone has to leave their bike there for a couple of hours, I can highly recommend "Luigi's" italian restaurant next to the Garden centre. The diavola Pizza or Lasagne are both lovely!

That's the spirit......:thumb2

NOW, we just need someone to recommend a good pub....just over the road, cheap real ale/barmaids/rooms.....and we are on our way.......:clap

Good to know that there is a northern version of that bloke in S/W London.....;)

That's the spirit......:thumb2

NOW, we just need someone to recommend a good pub....just over the road, cheap real ale/barmaids/rooms.....and we are on our way.......:clap

Good to know that there is a northern version of that bloke in S/W London.....;)

And it's right next to the Park and Ride so you can get into town easily. Only an hour to walk in if you are feeling energetic. National railway museum good for a look around and it's free to get in.... but you do get shoved into a Q to get in and pestered for a 'donation'

Great Service

Just To tip me hat

Had fuel filter and a TB balance done today at Paul's, what a great service.....diagnostic machine plugged in straight away.....Bike was running like a bag of nails...needless to sayI've just done a 40 mile blast to do a 7 mile trip home...

Great price and no VAT..... which makes a difference......

Highly recommended

Dusty

My GSA is taking a bit longer to sort than hoped (not Paul's fault) and as I am off to Scotland on Thursday I needed to get the wife's ER6F serviced and MOT'd so I could use it instead. I called Paul on Friday to see if he could squeeze it in before Thursday and he said although busy he would do it between other jobs. I dropped it off first thing Sat morning and by half 6 Saturday night he called to let me know I could collect it whenever I like. Top service. :thumb2

Just got back from collecting it between day and night shifts. Back the long way round via Squires, Selby, Pocklington, Full Sutton, Strensall...
It's no GS, but it will be a hoot round the Borders for a long weekend.

Had my GSA in yesterday and very pleased, to check out the front calipers etc

Great service and work done by Paul

top service

New armstrong discs and brakes all round...shock services and valve clearance done and a tune...

bike feels great... a great service by Paul

Highly recommended:thumb2

Just back from having the 1150 serviced by Paul. Really impressed with both him and his work. Will be taking the 12 there in a month or so. (and about half the main dealer price :beerjug: )

Just back from having the 1150 serviced by Paul. Really impressed with both him and his work. Will be taking the 12 there in a month or so. (and about half the main dealer price :beerjug: )

Good news

He did a small job for me & was fab

Just popped into The Workshop for the ABS/Servo fluid change fast efficient service a good chat and a proper brew.:thumb

I didn't do the miles on the 12 to justify getting it serviced so changed the fluids myself last year. Just back from having the 24k and 'annual' done by Paul Incl all fluids, brake/gearbox/final drive and alt belts etc...just shy of £300. It was a pleasure to watch the way he goes about his work in a meticulous way for an hour just prior to collection. :thumb

Anyone used Paul recently ?

Looking to change my usual place of service and he's not much further away than them.

Thanks

Anyone used Paul recently ?

Looking to change my usual place of service and he's not much further away than them.

Thanks

I will be doing later this year. He won’t have changed his way of working. Thoroughly recommended.

Back
Top Bottom