Bookings now open!

Hi PeeepingTom,
posted a reply to your Garmisch Camping question earlier. We can discuss more in boring detail then at Sid's ! Be good to meet you, as we can maybe meet up in Garmisch. Just been looking at Vignette costs for Switzerland - 33 bloody Euros !!! No Thanks.:topic:moped::eek:

:beerjug: yeah that sounds good :thumb and i will be avoiding swizzerland if at all possible ill be heading further east after down into austria and then over into italy hopefully via some of the old high military roads and wild camping up there . :bounce1

looking forward to this a lot as I've meant to go several times and for whatever reason haven't made it but finally the planets have alined :D

Hi PeeepingTom,
posted a reply to your Garmisch Camping question earlier. We can discuss more in boring detail then at Sid's ! Be good to meet you, as we can maybe meet up in Garmisch. Just been looking at Vignette costs for Switzerland - 33 bloody Euros !!! No Thanks.:topic:moped::eek:

hello I've just paid for me and the misses looking forward to seeing everyone and having a few beers and curry :D

camping in a field somewhere please :camping

it will be the return of sheps bike and it will be loaded to the max with decathlons finest :p

:beerjug:

Looking forward to seeing you and Shep's old bike. I remember Shep turning up and emptying numerous boxes into the workshop. A couple of days later and it was transformed into a running bike. A legend!

Looking forward to seeing you and Shep's old bike. I remember Shep turning up and emptying numerous boxes into the workshop. A couple of days later and it was transformed into a running bike. A legend!

after riding both again tonight i think i may come on my PD as the wind protection is much better and sheps one has a bit of a back firing problem at the minute , either way can't wait for it and so is the misses :friday :beerjug:

I'm in desperate need to get off the island and sleep in a field, if my current eye problem heals up in time i would like to make an appearance, strangely on peepingtoms bike.
I could be a late booking tosser.

Sent from my RM-846_eu_euro1_273 using Tapatalk

excellent :clap i thought id had enough of the old clonkers but now have another 2 :blast. be good to see you :thumb you can't beat a bit of camping on ya bike in a field :camping
you'll still be on an island though :blast:D

I'm in desperate need to get off the island and sleep in a field, if my current eye problem heals up in time i would like to make an appearance, strangely on peepingtoms bike.
I could be a late booking tosser.

Sent from my RM-846_eu_euro1_273 using Tapatalk

Sid, please book me in for camping and the lovely food. Money has been paypalled.

See you next month,

David

Hi Sid, I'm having some health issues at the moment so they won't let me ride or drive. I'll have to let someone else have my bed in the bunkhouse, but Jill and I will just come by on Saturday for a bit. Keep the money obviously, but praps you can add another veggie for the meals on Saturday?
Cheers
Tibs

Hi Sid, I'm having some health issues at the moment so they won't let me ride or drive. I'll have to let someone else have my bed in the bunkhouse, but Jill and I will just come by on Saturday for a bit. Keep the money obviously, but praps you can add another veggie for the meals on Saturday?
Cheers
Tibs

Sorry to hear of your health problems mate but glad that you can still attend (and finish off whatever it was you started when you stripped down Trigger:D ). Will tell the chef to add some more lentils into the veggie stew. :D

hi, sid can you sort me one place for camping please,sent payment through paypal [hopefully] cheers mate see you friday, steve hartshorne

Can you squeeze me in as well? I'm a local now (ok, so I live nearby) so wont need tent space.

Dave

Last chance to book in now before we order the food on Wednesday.

I'll still take bookings until the last minute (space permitting) but anything after midnight tonight will be £5 extra ie £37 in fairness to all those who booked in early.

I'll update the other Attendee thread in a minute once I've checked my Paypal account.

Cheers

Sid

Back
Top Bottom