Tossers on the Welsh 2-Day (2014)

finn

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
So mr beer is that you listed for the welsh!!

welsh

Oh yes two days of hell if it rains or great enduro if its dry ,are you going ???

For some reason 4 of the Trf lads though it would be a good idea!!! So yes ahhhhhh! Better get a 99kg bike real soon!
On a lighter note and should be a little easier rally training with Patsy Quick at sweet lamb this weekend!!

welsh

So what are you riding in , expert championship or sportsman ? I am going for sportsman just about cleaned it last year for a bronze. Must try harder stop eating all the pies at the fuel stops.

So what are you riding in , expert championship or sportsman ? I am going for sportsman just about cleaned it last year for a bronze. Must try harder stop eating all the pies at the fuel stops.

I'm thinking the 449 will be a little big!!

Excellent event, as said, unless it rains!:eek
Good luck Chris, want to borrow the 200? :D
Mark

If you had a magic button yes

welsh

The 450 will be fine ,just keep out of the bog and stay upright . what's your number ? And which class are you riding in.

For some reason 4 of the Trf lads though it would be a good idea!!! So yes ahhhhhh! Better get a 99kg bike real soon!
On a lighter note and should be a little easier rally training with Patsy Quick at sweet lamb this weekend!!

Looking forward to the weekend of training, I wanted to do this event but sadly my EXC is not running - :tears

The 450 will be fine ,just keep out of the bog and stay upright . what's your number ? And which class are you riding in.

No 480 on the list but will be attached to no 43 an in official team of 5 local lads sportsman

Looking forward to the weekend of training, I wanted to do this event but sadly my EXC is not running - :tears

Was it you who pulled out last week with work commitments??

welsh 2 day

So what have got you to ride at the welsh,you must have a new toy ready for it ?

So what have got you to ride at the welsh,you must have a new toy ready for it ?

449 head gasket goner and 3 months for delivery! So had to get something quickly recently so husky te 250 (red one) done a few days on it light and nimble just no grunt!
Off to Berwyn leisure park Sunday for blast.
You not going to Spain then back to France I presume????

husky te 250 (red one) done a few days on it light and nimble just no grunt!
Off to Berwyn leisure park Sunday for blast.

You'll be very glad of that lack of grunt after day one. Still having arms is a tremendous advantage!
We're at a trial just down the road at Pandy on Sunday if you want a brew and a chuckle.
Mark

You'll be very glad of that lack of grunt after day one. Still having arms is a tremendous advantage!
We're at a trial just down the road at Pandy on Sunday if you want a brew and a chuckle.
Mark

You will be all finished at 2!! Will see knowing my luck it will be home via the Maelor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finn are you on the welsh with your new toy ?seems a shame to wreck it !300 I hope you will need the extra power.

Finn are you on the welsh with your new toy ?seems a shame to wreck it !300 I hope you will need the extra power.

Stuck on the reserve list but yes new toy will be there if I get a place

w2d

Shame be nice to get some flat spots in them new wheels!!!!

Back
Top Bottom