Who's in?

Okay dokes - attendee list updated. Hopefully I've got it right. If I've missed you off or if you've decided to come along at the last minute please let me know pronto:thumby:

I'm relying on you to save us a space for a little tent chap! :thumb

ok. for clarity i'm in.:D
bringing my push bike so i can go for a bimble round the lanes on saturday.:thumb2

I'm relying on you to save us a space for a little tent chap! :thumb

I'll do my very best:)

ok. for clarity i'm in.:D
bringing my push bike so i can go for a bimble round the lanes on saturday.:thumb2

Great you can make it but such a shame that you won't be on a proper bike. I'll point you in the direction of some nice lanes and pubs + some killer hills if that floats your boat?:)

You still have me down as attending......sorry can't make this one i'm afraid :(

If its half as good as last years you're all in for a spiffing weekend :beerjug:

A change of plan, I won't get there until Saturday morning.
sorry.

No worries. I've updated. See you Sat.

You still have me down as attending......sorry can't make this one i'm afraid :(

If its half as good as last years you're all in for a spiffing weekend :beerjug:

It's going to be great. Shame you can't make it this year maybe see you next year:)

List updated. I'd missed a few names from other threads but now complete. I think we'll call it full. Going to be a cracker. See you Friday:)

Erm, you've got me down twice Nos 20 and 62, unless his ex is coming too :eek: ....... Now that would be a bit crowded in a two man tent ;)

Thanks - I'll amend. Keeping track of multiple threads, PM's/Txts/WA and FB has been fun:) See you on Friday:thumb

Thanks - I'll amend. Keeping track of multiple threads, PM's/Txts/WA and FB has been fun:) See you on Friday:thumb

I can imagine. Saturday only for us 2 thanks. Just noticed you've missed my buddy Zach off too, he's doing Friday and Saturday - unless he's secretly Mrs B?? ..I knew it!! :D

I can imagine. Saturday only for us 2 thanks. Just noticed you've missed my buddy Zach off too, he's doing Friday and Saturday - unless he's secretly Mrs B?? ..I knew it!! :D

Okay dokes - I'll add Zach for Fri and Sat and put you down for just Sat along with Bilco. Sorted:thumb

Looking good so far. COUTC IV is going to be a cracker:thumb

Who's coming (updated 13/08)

Update: Now full.

1. DrAlf
  2. Splee (Miss Alf) – Sat
  3. Jono – Sat
  4. Mav – Sat (Fri maybe – YKIMS)
  5. Miss Mav – Sat (Fri maybe – go on:))
  6. Bounce
  7. Toad
  8. Cal
  9. Ash
  10. Richie P
  11. Anna
  12. Mutters
  13. Mrs Mutters
  14. Matt GSXR – Sat
  15. Ford Stuntman
  16. Shep – Fri
  17. Adv Don
  18. Chris H
  19. Bilco
  20. Mrs Bilco - AKA Jojo:thumb
  21. ATT
  22. Matkat
  23. Mrs Matkat
  24. Melch
  25. GS Addict
  26. Johnny Boxer
  27. Nutty Sat
  28. Mrs Nutty Sat
  29. Mark Sat
  30. Mrs Mark Sat
  31. Phil Reynolds
  32. Petcul
  33. Orinoco
  34. Paintman
  35. Uturn Tony
  36. Mrs Uturn
  37. 2WH
  38. GS Eddie
  39. Jono23
  40. Mrs Jono
  41. Roberto
  42. MikeyBoy
  43. Mrs MikeyBoy
  44. Ferrol
  45. Andyram
  46. Val H – Sat
  47. IJGSer
  48. Bruno2020
  49. Bez1 - Sat
  50. FJR
  51. Jimbo
  52. Chipmunk
  53. Mrs Chipmunk
  54. Oie
  55. Cookie
  56. Bill – H - Sat
  57. Bryn - Sat
  58. Bernt56
  59. Mrs Bernt56
  60. GS or Bust
  61. Mrs GS or Bust
  62. Jimbo

Big fat maybes

1. Peeping Tom
  2. BHT
  3. Albert Cracklepot
  4. Stubbs

:mad::mad::mad::mad:Bugger, Bugger, Bugger. Bloody wedding. Bride and groom make up their minds at the last minute. :tears:tears:tears

Next year then.:thumb2

:mad::mad::mad::mad:Bugger, Bugger, Bugger. Bloody wedding. Bride and groom make up their minds at the last minute. :tears:tears:tears

Next year then.:thumb2

Jeez it's like herding kittens. Okay dokes - real shame you can't make it buddy. Have fun at the wedding and see you next year if not before:) List updated.

My mate and his mrs have bailed at the last minute.:blast And as my better half was due to spend the day out with them yesterday has decided to give it a miss as well.:blast

On a positive note, she won't be there telling me not to drink too much!:JB

Sorry - should have said. We will be there on Saturday afternoon - that's Mrs Chipmunk and me :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom