BILLY GOES TO MOROCCO

Brilliant read!!!

Time consuming to do all the posts + pics - Well done - A big tick in the box as I see it......

Hi all, thanks for the kind comments and apologies it's taking a whole, I'm working away at the moment be back home this weekend, more to come then!

Thanks for the inspiration!

I recently bought a F800GS with the intention of travelling far and wide. Morocco is on the list. This is a really good thread, thank you Billy. If anyone reading wants another person to go with, let me know!!!!!

Enjoyed catch up on your trip. No bravado, just saying as it was, great :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........good write up tho.....I did most of this earlier this year so I'm with you on.n most of the scams.....good fun tho. Hoping to get back down in sept / October ..... Kasbah Siroco in Zagora is a good place to stay as I stayed there on last two trips... crack on Smudger.....

I'm sitting at work looking at google maps of Morocco and thinking about the time off I have coming in September/October and pondering. This thread is helping/not helping :)

October is a good month to go to Morocco - still very warm in Marrakech/the south but not stupidly hot!

Back
Top Bottom