JohnGS1100 Tuning Chip

Do you do these for the R850GS? If so, what sort of improvements do you get for an otherwise stock bike?

Yes! Torque goes up 10-15% and high power about 6-8%.

But.. i finished send all trying (free cost) chips, sorry. If you want you can buy it from my ebay items, thanks.

Can you do one for an r850 r? I'm going to pm you on Facebook anyway.

Well, John is sending me one for my r. Nice chatting with you John.

Many thanks John, received my third and final Chip today, all sent at Johns expense :beer:
Just need to run the fuel out before removing the tank. :blast

I think that this week the chips will arrive to UK. Please friend when try, write the results in this topic.
Many thanks !!!! :beerjug:

Any updates on low rev surge improvement.

Fitted the chip John sent me today but it didn't work?? Fuel pump was continuously priming and bike wouldn't start. Refitted the original chip and all ok. Fitted John's again but had same problem, refitted original - all Ok. I've dropped John a line with my findings. Anyone else had the same? Bike is a 2000 R1150GS, single spark, cat, lambda and stubby.

Mick

livin' the dream

I m so sorry, the problem is to my Eprom writer, i checked today, i send new, thanks for try. I was too hasty, so now i will check each chip before send.. Many thanks to friend.. :thumb2

Fitted my chip today. It did not work either.

Bike just would not fire. Replaced original, bike very difficult to fire but got it going ...

Refitted johns chip, nothing. Refitted original chip, even harder to fire but working normally again.

I m so sorry, the problem is to my Eprom writer, i checked today, i send new, thanks for try. I was too hasty, so now i will check each chip before send.. Many thanks to friend.. :thumb2

No worries John, I appreciate the fact that you sent out the chip for free. :thumb2

Mick

livin' the dream

So.. I have a new eprom writer, so i m ready to write and send the new chips.
I hope tomorrow send to all friends again.

Please to all friends who have old chips, if it easy to send these back to me.

My address is Deligiorgi 3 Evosmos TK 56224 Thessaloniki Greece, name John Gemitzoglou.

Send by stantard shipping please, the cost is very low, about 1-2 pounds.

Many thanks

Sorry for trouble, hope to win :)

Keep Tuning :beerjug:

Thanks. I was send before few days the corrected chips to all friend. Will arrived soon. :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom