Versys 1000

The bike has surpassed my expectations completely.Struggling to fault to be honest.

Had mine for just over 2 years now and although I have thought about changing it, (only the KTM SM T comes close), I can't find or think of anything to surpass it.

I have toured France, Belgium, Holland, Germany, Poland, Sweden and Denmark on it and I am going again in the New Year, it's a brilliant bike!

Had mine for just over 2 years now and although I have thought about changing it, (only the KTM SM T comes close), I can't find or think of anything to surpass it.

I have toured France, Belgium, Holland, Germany, Poland, Sweden and Denmark on it and I am going again in the New Year, it's a brilliant bike!

I take it you have the old model as I didn't think the new bike had been out 2 years ?

Yes, I have the old model with 3 box luggage. I have thought of getting the new version, (especially the green one), but I'm not sure the outlay will justify any "lmprovement" although the styling is much nicer.

Yes, I have the old model with 3 box luggage. I have thought of getting the new version, (especially the green one), but I'm not sure the outlay will justify any "lmprovement" although the styling is much nicer.

I actually like the old one.I nearly bought a bronze coloured one last year when I was still in Sussex.Loving me new one though.Just need to get it run in and first-serviced so I can take it away.

Holy shit!:eek:

I'll never take a word of anything you say seriously, ever again, if you've seriously fitted that to your bike. Our wheelie bin is smaller!:D

It's only a 46 litre. Givi do a 58 litre !!!

But I agree it does look huge.

Does anybody make a much smaller top box which will fit a Givi Monokey plate ?

I could get a 33 litre Trekker but it wouldn't be much smaller.

Latest mod on order having seen this vid on Versys forum showing before and after fitting a Denali Soundbomb :

<iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/146441385" width="500" height="281" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>

It looks cool, but they do a smaller one which is 113db and doesn't need the compressor. Hmmm.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Will it? I defer to your superior knowledge of electrics - seriously. But the advert says, "Designed to be a direct Plug & Play upgrade from your factory horn, requiring no additional relay or wiring harness."

Will it? I defer to your superior knowledge of electrics - seriously. But the advert says, "Designed to be a direct Plug & Play upgrade from your factory horn, requiring no additional relay or wiring harness."

I read that too until i installed one on my bike and then realised it was faulting the system without a relay. Back to the shop it went.

Ah. Would fitting something like a Fuzeblock (or whatever it's called) sort out the issue for this and other accessories?

Back
Top Bottom