Many thanks

Ash

Oh Yes....
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
What a cracking weekend.
Many thanks to Andy for organising the event.
Many thanks to both Andy's for the ride out ( shame about the scenery, empty roads and appalling weather ) :D
And last a thank you to The Humbugs catering company......

A great weekend to say the least....

Thanks Ash and a huge thanks to Andy for finding such a brilliant venue and sorting things out. :clap The company was excellent, as always, the weather glorious and the ride out was one of the best I've been on. Let's do it again - soon. :thumb2

We're sorry we weren't able to host this event due to unforseen circumstances but a better alternative than this one would have been hard to find.

Here are a few pictures. Do you recognise the new image of Buddha? :D

A really nice weekend in great company the saturday ride out took in spectacular scenery and some brilliant roads well done Devon and Humbug this is definitely an event for next years diary brilliant fun.

Attachments

• IMG_4202.jpg
    IMG_4202.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 293
  • IMG_4203.jpg
    IMG_4203.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 292
  • IMG_4194.jpg
    IMG_4194.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 280
  • IMG_4177.jpg
    IMG_4177.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 286
A really nice weekend. Thank you Andy for organising it and all of you for making me welcome.
Next time it'll be tents only or will I be on my own?
You're a big bunch of softies really!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

many thanks for a great weekend.

fantastic location, and ride out, and great weather. what more could you ask? :)

oh, and the humbug family food was marvellous too :bounce1

Fab weekend. We stayed an extra night and only just got home.

Excellent campsite, spotlessly clean and well maintained with superb fishing lake stocked full of fish.

Good to meet up with many old friends and talk bollox with them whilst eating fine food and getting sloshed.:D

Combined with great weather it was a perfect weekend.

Indeed, many thanks for a fantastic event.....Weather could not have been equalled....The folk were just brill.....And I got the opportunity to meet the coolest person on the planet:cool:
An Airstream, a T5 and a proper Triumph.....Jeremy Clarkson would kill himself in envy:beerjug:
:D
The Indian bike looked cool, sounded a bit rough, but it did look nice.:thumb:D

And a special thanks to Devon plod for pulling me over with their unmarked Volvo estate.....Sorry it took several miles before I noticed you, but you could of lit it up earlier:thumb
Your dog unit was dressed properly and not needed.....I have no knowledge of any hammer that you may or may not have referred to.....I have a lovely beige plastic fly swat though:thumb
I don`t do road rage, I do fucking around and having fun.....Our perceptions differ slightly in the execution:D
Pulled over in a wobbly box........Life really does not get any better:beerjug:

#howboredarethedevonpolice:thumb

Thank's to everyone for a great weekend. The weather was good and I really enjoyed the Coast/Exmoor 5000 calorie ride out :beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom