Paint jobs - Please take a look.

Cost of painting

Hi could you give me a rough idea of the cost to paint a Guzzi california , tank, two mud guards , and two side panels, Thanks Bill

You need to put some of these on your website Chris,

just pointed someone on Guzzi riders forum to your website, and theres no painting to see! :eek:

here

http://guzziriders.org/topic2071_post13203.html#13203

maybe you can post some of your pictures?

You're right, I desperately need to update my website but it's so so time consuming and I just can't afford to fence off the time it needs to do it!

My Facebook page however is chocka block with my work ;) www.facebook.com/ctmotorcycleservices

Looking fabulous :thumb2

Daughter will be over the moon with it.

I's always fantastic to see such excellent workmanship and someone taking such an obvious pride in their profession. :beerjug:

Hi Chris,

I eventually got around to cleaning the Adv up so that your new paintwork doesn't show up the rest of the bike quite so much... :D

i-jLpcm5C-L.jpg

Beautiful job on the telelever, fork brace & fork sliders... :thumb2

i-2B2Z5cZ-L.jpg

Sorry about the pic quality - I was using my iPhone...

i-JjBMNsw-L.jpg

I'll get around to fitting the refurbed tank protectors soon...

Hi Chris,

I eventually got around to cleaning the Adv up so that your new paintwork doesn't show up the rest of the bike quite so much... :D

i-jLpcm5C-L.jpg

Beautiful job on the telelever, fork brace & fork sliders... :thumb2

i-2B2Z5cZ-L.jpg

Sorry about the pic quality - I was using my iPhone...

i-JjBMNsw-L.jpg

I'll get around to fitting the refurbed tank protectors soon...

You like a bit of white don't you fella! :cool:

Here's a custom job I did on a Brand new Chinese 400 to make it look a bit more stylish. The owner brought the bike to me and proclaimed 'Do whatever you like to it!!"

This is what I did and this is what he got ..... Fortunately he was over the moon with it!!

IMG_9103 by tunneruk, on Flickr

IMG_9106 by tunneruk, on Flickr

IMG_9101 by tunneruk, on Flickr

When he said "do what you like", I'm sure he didn't mean sell the rest of the bike!:p

Yamaha RD350LC Hybrid Candy

I've got a soft spot for LC's. Paul is building a full custom hybrid and asked me to do the paint on it.
The idea was to paint it in it's original theme but painting all the stripes in candy blues rather than solid with gold pin striping rather than black. The white is also metallic.
The bike itself is a highly modified show bike, it's had an absolute fortune spent on it!! I will post up a few photos once it's back together. It'll also be featured in a few magazines upon it's completion!

As always, everything you see here is paint, there's not a single sticker or vinyl stripe on the whole job!

IMG_9632 by tunneruk, on Flickr

IMG_9635 by tunneruk, on Flickr

IMG_9637 by tunneruk, on Flickr

IMG_9641 by tunneruk, on Flickr

IMG_9645 by tunneruk, on Flickr

IMG_9648 by tunneruk, on Flickr

IMG_9650 by tunneruk, on Flickr

IMG_9651 by tunneruk, on Flickr

IMG_9655 by tunneruk, on Flickr

IMG_9658 by tunneruk, on Flickr

Back
Top Bottom