Cape Town to Nairobi

Flying Apple

Reaction score
Hi All

Looking to do a ride from Cape Town to Nairobi and then back to Cape Town and fly home. The plan is to buy a bike over there and then sell it on the return.

If there is anyone who has a) Done all / some of the trip B) Would like to do the trip

Please get in touch. I have contacts in South Africa and Nairobi. As for the rest well I have a plan :)

Clem

Hi. I'm planning Capetown, west then across via Niambi and Zimbabwe to Malawi and back to Capetown, then back down east coast to Capetown. Wasn't planning on going as far as Kenya but mainly because I thought the route I'd sketched avoided backtracking and could be take about 4/5 weeks. Have my bike sorted and intend to fly it down to Capetown with James Cargo and sea freight it back.
What's your route and how long you planning?

Thanks Brian for the message 8 weeks or 'sketched' Cape Town, Namibia, north of Botswana, Zambia, Tanzania, Rwanda, Uganda, Zanzibar, Mozambique, Swaziland, Lesotho, Cape Town.

I am flexible though have to tie up some business affairs before I go, fingers crossed with that to happen quickly!

Back
Top Bottom