thanks

con1

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
thanks to all for a great weekend and a special thanks to redpatrick and jockser. hotel already booked for next year :beerjug::clap:clap

Thanks 2

Had a great weekend hotel was great, with brilliant roads and location
the company was alright too.

Cheers davy

Couldn't fault the whole weekend, from the company, to the hotel, to the food, etc etc. A great bunch of people to meet with!

I was reminded it had been 5 years since I attended an event.
Absolutely loved every minute of this one and roll on 2019........

Hotel was fantastic and we will be back again with the kids before next summer. Food was fantastic and a big thanks to my biking company on Saturday, I met some new friends whom I hope to see again before the next big weekender.

Great weekend, many thanks to all who played a part in setting this up.

Look forward to the next one.

A brilliant weekend, in fact so good we're still here...... no one told us it was over.:beerjug:

The morning view said it all

Attachments

• IMG_20140906_063701.jpg
    IMG_20140906_063701.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 256
What a great weekend, thanks guys for setting it up.

I am wrecked!

Thanks a mil Con, Pat and Jochen!
Great hotel, fab food, amazing roads and scenery:thumb

Questionable company!!! Though I can hardly blame you guys for that!!:blast

What a cracking weekend, thank you to everyone that made it happen and to Aidan for making a 180 mile ride into 280:D

I'll be back!!

Cracking weekend. Many thanks to all those involved in its arrangement.
Well worth the 1100 mile roundtrip
Regards
Matt:thumb2

A great weekend. Many thanks to the lads for putting it all together. A worthy addition to the calendar.

What a weekend, great company, fantastic roads, lovely hotel and very well organised and all this on my first GS outing (as in my first GSer weekend) - really looking forward to the next one :clap

Would like to thank anyone and everyone that was involved in organising the event and also to Mort for getting me there and back in one piece :thumb

To anyone that I met - it was great to meet you and I really enjoyed your company :beerjug:

To anyone I upset or offended - tough ;)

Russell - AKA Richard.

Great weekend guys.... Thanks to all for organising...:beerjug:

Sorry though for bringing Onion along... I bet none of us ever saw someone going swimming in the sea on a five minute smoke/photo break... :D:D

Catch up soon....
John

A convert

Guys n Gals. It was a great trip. Very enjoyable. I'm a complete convert to the BMW GS. Have the bike, helmet and apparel.......does anyone know where I can get some proper BMW underpants?

Regards

Onion

Back
Top Bottom