PLEASE READ THIS IF YOU ARE COMING

mikeyboy

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Overland and classic,vale of belvoir,Melton Mowbra
hi all, i have had a chat with tom the pub landlord and have decided to change things slightly as actual paid up bookings amounted to 6 people:blast
its not worth doing a set dinner, so all monies paid so far will be refunded on arrival,food and camping can be paid directly to the pub,food choices can be made off the pub menu.
now the important bit:thumby:
i need to know many are coming over for food on saturday so i can book a table:thumby:
post up on this thread or phone /text me
mike 07786 340692
FRIDAY
me
tufty
john b
haggler
magnon

SATURDAY
me
ijgser
tufty
john b
haggler
magnon
geoff
sidestand +2
johnnyboy
astro +mrs astro

Mike, Ali and myself will be over for a meal on saturday night :beerjug:

Myself, wifey & boy will be coming to the evening meal Mike

Ride out is out now as Boy got knocked off his bike on Tuesday night by a bloke that pulled out from a side road in front of him - so was at Grantham A&E until 1.30 am.

Him & bike are not fit to camp

Myself, wifey & boy will be coming to the evening meal Mike

Ride out is out now as Boy got knocked off his bike on Tuesday night by a bloke that pulled out from a side road in front of him - so was at Grantham A&E until 1.30 am.

Him & bike are not fit to camp

Sorry to hear your news. Hope boy and boy's bike are okay. See you Saturday night.

Hi Mike
I've left a message on your phone which basically is "I'll ride over to the Wheel in the morning and dump my panniers etc in your van or at pub somewhere and if I don't see you there I'll see you at McD's.
Cheers
Magnon aka Andrew McGill 07778 747862

Back
Top Bottom