Tolls, Vignettes , & e-Permits

LOL, I wasn't really trolling I always get annoyed when travelling through Europe. I'm off to Morocco in May and am travelling down through France and Spain, because of my limited time scale I will take the fastest route and have to pay the tolls which will allow me more time to explore Morocco, I was only putting my point of view across. I take it from the response no one who posted agrees with my opinion, fair enough but why the insults? Am I not allowed the freedom to debate?

I asked someone in Switzerland about their tolls.....apparently because they have borders with so many other countries (including main routes through Alps) most trucks are transients, passing from 1 country to another through Switzerland and mostly not delivering/collecting there (not a lot of Swiss trucks) this puts an excessively higher rate of wear on their M/ways..the Swiss are actually less responsible for wear on their own m/ways..by comparison, most trucks coming to the UK are delivering/collecting here and not just passing through, so we don't really have that side of the issue....

although I suppose its different with regard to tourists

whether that's an official strategy or not....I don't know, and for France, Germany etc....who knows

If you are going to stay around you need to develop a thicker skin. This place has light moderation and some regulars are sarcastic, piss taking cúnts. Others are just plain miserable if not sociopathic. If you can't take a few jibes then the door is over there ====>

:) Don't worry about me Wessie I have skin the thick as a Rhino, There's no way I'd voluntarily be using the door, this place is a very useful resource and I have met some good people from here. :beerjug:

Have you even researched the alternatives? There are plenty of Autoroutes in France that are free to use - have a look here...
Thanks for that Mike, I will take a little time to see if I can use minimal toll roads, it will be a case of getting the right balance. Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom