Easy trails in Wales

Spike

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
As much as I love touring europe on the big GSA me and 3 mates are coming over to Uk next May to do the Off road skills course, and after we would like to do some easy trails around the area.

I have a 07GSA others have 1150 gs a 2010 gs and a 06gs.

All novices in the off roading so easy trails needed, and any tips welcome. Can any one help us out with some suitable routes that will be ok for novices and big Gs's

Thanks

Spike

Spike, if you are thinking of coming up north wales give me a shout as I should be able to sort something.

Unfortunately I don't know any in s wales where your course will be.

Spike, if you are thinking of coming up north wales give me a shout as I should be able to sort something.

Unfortunately I don't know any in s wales where your course will be.

Spike

Give us a pm when you are planning and me 'n' Francis will sort you out some good routes in South Wales

hi mate how long are you over for,

what i would say is, if you are new to off roading, you will be very tired (but happy) after two days doing the bmw course. i would think about taking the following day off, before doing the trails

there are a number of trails in the area and can leave from the bmw school as a starting point, ive tried to pm you but i cant

cheers

pj

Dude, I too can put a ride together for you in North Wales and/or assist GFJ with one, accommodation in a country inn can be arranged and ride out from there each day/s.
Timpo.

hi I may be able to sort something out. And as mentioned above if you are new to off road riding take a day off after the course. I know the the course and the people teaching. you will have a ball. I used to be an enduro instructor and may be able to show you around some of the easy tracks in south wales if i'm free when you are over here.

Back
Top Bottom