Support the Ferry to Norway campaign

AberdeenAngus

Reaction score
I took the bike on the ferry across to Norway in 2008 and had a fantastic time.
Little did I know that the ferry would cease to exist a short time later.

Please support the campaign to reintroduce it.

http://www.ferrytonorway.com/

Supported - If the ferry came back next year, I'd make a big effort to be on it

Done, just the right time in life to start bigger trips. Kids grown up, more free time beckons, this would save a shitload of travelling down the UK and up Holland/Denmark etc. (or the halfway house of Hull to Zeebrugge)

Done, but had to say I was a Scot as no departures from Ireland show on survey.
Sorry about that :p

just done, a little shorter for me and my dreams!

If enough people wanted it, it would have been viable and would have stayed open.....it wasn't, so it didn't.

Starting or supporting an easy online push like this seems dodgy to me......Just feels like leading a well meaning ferry entrepreneur into spending their life savings on something that they think will be viable based on a hooky campaign that lots of biker mates sign up to, then it all goes tits up when only 14 fekkers a month actually turn up to catch the boat :nenau

If the demand is there, it'll happen :thumb2

If enough people wanted it, it would have been viable and would have stayed open.....it wasn't, so it didn't.

Starting or supporting an easy online push like this seems dodgy to me......Just feels like leading a well meaning ferry entrepreneur into spending their life savings on something that they think will be viable based on a hooky campaign that lots of biker mates sign up to, then it all goes tits up when only 14 fekkers a month actually turn up to catch the boat :nenau

If the demand is there, it'll happen :thumb2

Wow. You really are a miserable fekker, ain't you?

the newcastle route was cancelled because it did not make money, they couldn't pay for new ships and upgrades so what is to say that a new route will pay

Wow. You really are a miserable fekker, ain't you?

Yes, but I was also being serious......

Several comments already n this single thread like
Done. No harm in wishing and dreaming.

Now extend that and imagine what it could do to a proper business plan.....It could encourage somebody to invest their life's savings into getting something up and running based on wishes and dreams of others.
A year later, the business fails because in reality the demand for the service isn't there.

Pragmatic and realistic or a miserable fekker...... just different ways of seeing honesty :)

Back
Top Bottom