Anyone buying a H2???

Cheers for putting link up. The static pictures don't really sell it but in that video walk round I've got to say I was a little seduced by its look and all the neat engineering.
I won't be (can't afford) buying one but as I'm just down the road the vid has got me wanting to pop along to the NEC for a gawp.

Can't say I'm loyal to any one brand but have a soft spot for Kawasaki as they were the bike of my "yoof" and like the way they are sometimes brave enough to stray from the accepted path.

As to whether it will date quickly, if you're lucky and young enough to get one of these I reckon you should hold onto to it for life as it's going to turn into a "Had one of those when they first came out - God I wish I still had it now" sort of bike.

I'm sure all the test reports will say "fantastic bike but on the road it isn't dynamically better and can't be ridden any faster than blah,blah,blah...., but sometimes that isn't the point of bikes.

I'm warming to it, all I need to do now is find out Im related to Jay Leno and he wants to know what I want for Christmas. :tigger

Get a proper H2. :thumb2

h2222a%20cropped.jpg

Covered that angle :thumb2

As to whether it will date quickly, if you're lucky and young enough to get one of these I reckon you should hold onto to it for life as it's going to turn into a "Had one of those when they first came out - God I wish I still had it now" sort of bike.

h2222a%20cropped.jpg

When i was hooning around on my AP50 back in the late 70s a guy down the road had one of these bad boys we thought he must be a fcukin nutter cause we knew these handled like a five bar gate on casters lol,,,had full expansions hell that thing was cool...:cool:

I'm just short of the asking price ...........£22,000 :eek:

A hint.......don't bother, they're rubbish.

I took mine to an airstrip and it got beaten by a fekking Datsun :rolleyes:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/SbpM0fnW0vg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

been up to bill smiths in chester today and they had a used one in , looked like a work of art , only done 2700 miles asking price was £18700 , be nice for a second bike

Be careful if you do see one; the last one i saw was in a police workshop ;)

I bought one a few months ago, and i can honestly say that its the most exciting bike that i've ever ridden in my 40yrs on bikes.
I've never experienced roll-on acceleration like it, in any gear at any speed. You can pootle about at 25mph in 6th gear, then mash the throttle and be doing 190mph half a mile up the road.

Its a bit too ferocious to launch from the lights in 1st/2nd gear though, as it just wants to wheelie. So my Diavel is quicker to about 85mph

Proper Props to Kawasaki for having the Balls to build this Supercharged missile. :bow

Fair play to you Sir :clap

Agreed that Kwak had big gonads for building it and let's hope a few others join the party too.

Fair play to you Sir :clap

Agreed that Kwak had big gonads for building it and let's hope a few others join the party too.

Cheers :thumbh

Beg, borrow, or steal a ride on one though, as its an amazing experience. The motor is obviously the star turn, but the suspension, ride, and handling is almost up there with your S1000RR's, ZX10R's etc.
Plus, i think it just looks awesome, and the build quality is exceptional.

Had a stage one remap done recently and she dyno'd at 218bhp at the wheel. Next is a full ECU reflash that'll give 275bhp...why, because we can, and enough is never enough :D

When's a good time to drop by??

:D :D

Its a shame that Kawasaki dealers (none that i know anyhow) dont offer test rides on these.
I suppose its because they are supplied to order only.

Back
Top Bottom