The Second "Into The West" Weekend in Leenane, Co.Galway Sept 4th-6th 2015

Jockser

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Con1 / James is organising another weekend away in beautiful Leenane

He's arranged Leenane Hotel again for an event on September 4th-6th 2015

The rate for two nights B&B and dinner on both the Friday and Saturday is a lowly €105pps, slightly up on last year but as those who attended in 2014 can confirm it's still excellent value
You'll need to book the hotel yourselves - 095 42249 or info@leenanehotel.com and mention (UKGSer)

Same format as usual - arrive Friday evening for grub & a few soft drinks, a ride out on the Saturday followed by a sit down dinner and then youse can all bugger off home on the Sunday
Have a look at last years event for more details - http://www.ukgser.com/forums/forumd...kend-Leenane-Co-Galway-5th-7th-September-2014

There's some awesome biking roads around the area so even if you don't fancy the group ride-out there's plenty to see & do.
And if your favorite pillion doesn't fancy being on the bike all day there's seaweed baths at the hotel, a cruise on Killary harbour, shopping in Clifden as well as Connemara National Park & Kylemore Abbey within easy reach. There's also historic Westport for those who like something peaceful or The Wild Atlantic Way for something, em, a bit wilder….
If you've never been to the area, or indeed Ireland, before why not take a couple of extra days for a bit of a tour around ?

Booked or at least will be when they read their email - closed for winter, who'd a thunk!

Hi all I think the hotel owners are on hols just book by mail and as soon as I make contact I'll update everyone .regards James

When you've booked / received confirmation of your email booking will you post up here and I'll start a separate list of all those coming along. When ya get to my age it's easier if ya can find them all in the one place :rob

Had a cracking time this year..... count us in again for 2015.

The grub in the hotel was fantastic!

Just emailed them with my booking :)

Just emailed to book me and herself in:)

Just waiting to hear back from Mort if Mrs Mort is tagging along this year, but its safe to say I will be coming to this one with Richard - booking up as soon as I can but will post once confirmed :thumb

Email just sent to the hotel but I see they are closed till April next year whilst responding to emails weekly so as far as I can gather that's me booked in :thumb2

hotel have told me they will respond to mails after the 8th jan so keep booking fellow tossers :)

Back
Top Bottom