Bimble ride on the Saturday

Saturdays off tarmac may be cancelled.
I have pulled me back out and may not be doing the offtarmac route on Saturday. I should be Ok on a road bike though so I will maybe tag onto Flips ride
If it improves by Friday I will run the off tarmac ride but I think I aught to warn folks who may have been expecting mud and stone and cow poo there may be less of it
I have cancelled a ride tomorra with Tufty which was to checkout the routes/trails
Hopefully see yer there though - and Sorry :blast

I keep tellin ya to stop jumping off that wardrobe, but ya won't listen. Sorry to hear about ya back bud, but in a selfish way I'm glad because it means I get to spend the day with you and that's about as good as it gets. I'll leave ma whippet at home though :D

I would like to be on the Flip ride thingy, but I don`t know how to not drink too much on the Friday night, so being up and about is a bit dodgy....How do people do this?
If the missus isn`t with me I can`t do it anyways as I have to look after the dog and he is a right fucking piss head!!

Not sure, but it sounds like a maybe:nenau

Ooo.... The opportunity to meet Mrs Att..... this should be fun.....:thumb

As I'll be on my Harley, I'll organise my own little billy no mates ride out for a fat boys lunch somewhere!!:D

As I'll be on my Harley, I'll organise my own little billy no mates ride out for a fat boys lunch somewhere!!:D

You are saved that experience, she is incapacitated after a fall down the stairs a couple of weeks back, so it is just me and the dog......Be nice to get a break from her, she is seriously getting right on my fucking nerves.

You are saved that experience, she is incapacitated after a fall down the stairs a couple of weeks back, so it is just me and the dog......Be nice to get a break from her, she is seriously getting right on my fucking nerves.

Fall?

her word against his.

she hasn't got a leg to stand on by the sound of it.

She's already been on 2 trips (down the stairs and to A&E), a trip to the STD would just be greedy!

Myself and the Missus would love to attend the ride outs. Not sure which one yet, but i thoroughly enjoyed last years, even with water being chucked at us.

Maybe with pillion, maybe without and she rides her own bike. Will see, that is if I can awaken the Kraken first thing in the morning! (I didn't say that. BTW)

Myself and the Missus would love to attend the ride outs. Not sure which one yet, but i thoroughly enjoyed last years, even with water being chucked at us.

Maybe with pillion, maybe without and she rides her own bike. Will see, that is if I can awaken the Kraken first thing in the morning! (I didn't say that. BTW)

Just make sure you put your feet on firm ground this year.......ahem ;)

:augie

I er ... have no idea what you are talking about....

Nothing to see here...

Move along..

(an entire year to forget.... grumble grumble..)

Trust me, it is an experience you would never forget..... if you think att is entertaining just add a Wendy light the touch paper and stand well back :D :D

I'll never forget our 3 week Morocco trip with att and Mrs att, in the middle of nowhere the CB crackles into life:-
"Paul, where is the nearest airport?"
I replied "about 150 miles away, why?"
att's reply had us in laughter.... "I need to fcuk this woman off home cuz she's doing my head in"

Fractured pubic ramus with no displacement......12 weeks to repair properly!
Rest required apparently, so it will do her good not to have us around for a few days:beerjug:

Just me and my dog in the wagon:thumb2

Trust me, it is an experience you would never forget..... if you think att is entertaining just add a Wendy light the touch paper and stand well back :D :D

I'll never forget our 3 week Morocco trip with att and Mrs att, in the middle of nowhere the CB crackles into life:-
"Paul, where is the nearest airport?"
I replied "about 150 miles away, why?"
att's reply had us in laughter "I need to fcuk this woman off home cuz she's doing my head in"

That rock was truly a missed opportunity:D

That rock was truly a missed opportunity:D
Absolutely you wouldn't listen.... a Golden opportunity indeed :D

I was hammering the tent pegs in with the rock and her head got in the way your honour :D

Ok. I've had a little ride up minn lane and it's one corner that has gravel across the width of the road. If you can ride a gravel path it will present no issues to you at all IMHO, but if you want to avoid it on your all singing, all dancing off road adventure bikes it's entirely up to you (although much piss taking will be metered out at every opportunity :D). I've pootled over it with loaded panniers, it's about 20 yards long and could be paddled over easily, to miss the view would be criminal on a nice day. I'd ride an RT over it, although downhill it could be a bit worse.
I think it has improved a lot since Andrew and Julie rode over it.

Anyway there you have it, I'll stock the panniers up with panty liners and babycham for those who need it :D

The idea of the bimble ride was to find the crappy little back lanes with poor road surfaces and great views, it is off roading on Tarmac.

Obviously I am not responsible for any scratches to carbon vinyl wrap, scuffed powder coated triple black engine bars or any other type of injury to either garage queen or human appendage. If poor road surfaces are not your thing then there is always the handbag bedazzling master class that ATT has offered to host on Saturday that you could attend:green gri

Phil + 1 and so eloquently written. :D Both groups can do Minn Lane. Anyone uncertain have posted up short diversion. Will bring a couple of print outs of diversion .
The weather looks promising :bounce1

Back
Top Bottom