Two Lakes Event, Laragh, Co. Wicklow - March 27th - 29th March 2015

Me and me brand new missus will also be in attendance. B and B booked:bow

Good man Cormac, list updated :thumb

Both the hotel & their B&B are now full apparently.
For anyone who doesn't fancy the hostel James has sourced additional accommodation in Tudor Lodge at €75 for 2 nights B&B per person sharing. Quote UKGSer & book direct with the B&B rather than online for the discounted price. We only have 2 weeks exclusivity on this so get booking if you want to attend the event.
Tudor Lodge is only 5 mins from Lynhams but there's be transport up & down if you're too tired to walk…..

Good man Cormac, list updated :thumb

Both the hotel & their B&B are now full apparently.
For anyone who doesn't fancy the hostel James has sourced additional accommodation in Tudor Lodge at €75 for 2 nights B&B per person sharing. Quote UKGSer & book direct with the B&B rather than online for the discounted price. We only have 2 weeks exclusivity on this so get booking if you want to attend the event.
Tudor Lodge is only 5 mins from Lynhams but there's be transport up & down if you're too tired to walk…..

I stayed there two yerars ago and it was a grand spot.
Very close to Lynhams too - @ 300m if I remember

I stayed there two yerars ago and it was a grand spot.
Very close to Lynhams too - @ 300m if I remember

Thanks Pat, good to know.
I haven't had a chance to call down there since James 'found' it, might not have to bother now…..

Can you add me to the list please J, I've booked into the hostel as hotel is full.

Looking forward to it :aidan

Spare Bed Available

I may have a spare bed available in a twin room, if someone wants to share the room

Booked

Hi Jockser. I am booked in for this. Will definitely make the Saturday spin and hope the planets will align to let me stay for the whole thing.

How far is the B&B from the hotel - need to work out rolling home distance for Friday night :nenau

I am booked in for this. Will definitely make the Saturday spin
You're on the list.
Saturday is a navigation 'event', same as we had previously in Enniscorthy & Killaloe.
Or at least it will be if I ever get time to sort through the 200+ points & associated photos I've accumulated over the last couple of weeks to make up a list for the day :blast

How far is the B&B from the hotel - need to work out rolling home distance for Friday night :nenau
500m
And it's downhill on the way home :beer::beer: :D

Off today to see my grandchild in Manchester and then over to Ireland tomorrow where I hope the Championship celebrations are continuing :beer:

See you all Friday.

Back
Top Bottom