RTLC Splash Guards fitted.....

I think they look good..but probably no good for me..I think they would hold to much winter crud behind them and I am cleaning my bike every Sat/Sunday as I am an every day rider. I would want to clean all those inaccessible areas..so would spend most of my time taking them off and putting them back on!
BTW I have to ask why on earth would you spend £1000 on the radio and not get your topbox colour matched...? Looks awful....imo

This was mine on Sunday...

20140922_095033.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

This was it 25 miles later on Monday..lol

20141217_143955.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Beginning to think I should have got a GS...haha

BTW I have to ask why on earth would you spend £1000 on the radio and not get your topbox colour matched...? Looks awful....imo
a

Colour coding my topbox never accurred to me. I guess i'm more of a function over form sorta geezer then :thumb

I think you should've went for a GS, as they do look good dirty.

Got the splash guards fitted to my bike today.
As you can see, I tested them in the rain and they worked a teat at keeping all the crud of our boots...:thumb

Before

After

Where do you get these splash-guards

I think they look good..but probably no good for me..I think they would hold to much winter crud behind them and I am cleaning my bike every Sat/Sunday as I am an every day rider. I would want to clean all those inaccessible areas..so would spend most of my time taking them off and putting them back on!

That is precisely why we DO fit these guards. To protect yourself from this crud.
Just make sure the surfaces behind are correctly protected and they become just like the rest of the hidden parts of the bike. The panels make cleaning the bike easier. Also the bike looks more finished too!

I've fitted them too, they do quite a decent job, had never heard about them till I saw a set on fleabay, bagged for £35.

Back
Top Bottom