Chelsea Hospital - Bring a Bottle!

Scooby

Reaction score
Sunday 22nd February 2015

We have secured a ride out to Chelsea Hospital on the above date to join the veterans in their morning service (optional) and probably drinks afterwards, tea and coffee would be the choice, but it will be a struggle to stop them dragging you to the bar, boy they can drink :jager

Details are here http://www.biketoursforthewounded.co.uk/events/rideouts/chelsea-spirit-rideout/

Many thanks

but it will be a struggle to stop them dragging you to the bar, boy they can drink :jager

I was born and bred in chelsea, as were my family stretching back to the 16 century. I was a regular visitor to the royal hospital as a toddler, my grandad was always in there and used to take me along
My mate Tony had his birthday party on 24th jan and invited a table full of chelsea pensioners along, free drinks for them all night long

2cfpbix.jpg

Brrrrrrrrrr looking cold for tomorrow got a bottle of Grouse for the pensioners that might be on tap down the M40?

Not aware of any UkGser members joining us but if you still fancy coming along then Heston Services Eastbound on the M4 0930hrs

Back
Top Bottom