CAPRAX & CAPRAR-The New Enduro Tyre-Engineered by ANLAS

BoRaBoRa

Reaction score

CAPRAX

CapraX is especially designed for off road use where with best materials selected are in harmony with the carcass construction.

The tread pattern is optimized for driving comfort, lower noise and greatest grip. The pattern blocks are shaped to perform on all types of surfaces, tar (asphalt) and gravel, sand and rocky.

The tread compound of CapraX tires is specially designed to improve the cut resistance under extreme conditions.

110/80 B19 M/C 59Q TL M+S
120/70 B19 M/C 60T TL M+S NEW
90/90 B21 M/C 54R TL M+S NEW
130/80 B17 M/C 65R TL M+S NEW
140/80 B17 M/C 69R TL M+S NEW
150/70 B17 M/C 69Q TL M+S
170/60 B17 M/C 72T TL M+S NEW
150/70 B18 M/C 70R TL M+S NEW

CAPRAR

Enduro Tire featuring fully reinforced radial construction with polyester carcass optimized for high performance.

Aggressive tread pattern designed specifically for on and off road utilization, as well as for high mileage service.

Superior grip both on dry and wet surfaces, obtained through silica enriched compound technology.

110/80 R19 M/C 59V TL
150/70 R17 M/C 69V TL

Capra Series will meet the consumers in international motorbike fairs in the close future :thumb:

For Further Information about CAPRA

"with best materials selected are in harmony with the carcass construction."

that's exactly what I look for - in a tyre..........

"Harmony" :rolleyes:

(great "review" by the way..... :blast)

Al

Seems to be a good number of Anlas stockists for car tyres in the UK, but none that I've poked at so far online stock or can price these ones.

I'd hazard a guess though that if they can order the car ones, they could probably order the bike ones as well :)

It's got potential :thumb2

Anlas Now In The UK

Hi all,

Just so you know, Anlas Tyres are now being imported into the UK.

Any dealer who has a trade account with Cambrian Tyres (and that's most dealers in the UK) can price them up and order them in for end users.

We've currently got the Capra-X and Capra-R in stock, and are testing two other brand new Anlas options on our own fleet BMW before making a decision on those.

Sizes imported can be found at www.anlas-tyres.co.uk

All the best,
Rich

How do they compare price wise to the mainstream brands??

(they look good)

Sent from a OnePlusX.

I'd say about the same.. i specifically fancied trying them, and got them through the work trade account..still cost me £180 for the pair delivered..then there's the fitting on top.

I'd say about the same.. i specifically fancied trying them, and got them through the work trade account..still cost me £180 for the pair delivered..then there's the fitting on top.
So not really a budget option. I'll have a sniff around and see if anyone's doing them in Ireland 🇮🇪

Sent from a OnePlusX.

So not really a budget option. I'll have a sniff around and see if anyone's doing them in Ireland 🇮🇪

Sent from a OnePlusX.

No... Time will tell if they are worth it. :thumb2. Last new tyres I bought were Mitas E07's for the Super Tenere...more off road than on, and a lot cheaper, (£115 posted using tyre leader) they have really good write ups as an all round tyre, and I didn't have any road 'moments' when they were on, just respected them in the wet...fancied a change this time :thumb2

No... Time will tell if they are worth it. :thumb2. Last new tyres I bought were Mitas E07's for the Super Tenere...more off road than on, and a lot cheaper, (£115 posted using tyre leader) they have really good write ups as an all round tyre, and I didn't have any road 'moments' when they were on, just respected them in the wet...fancied a change this time :thumb2
In the process of putting tyres on my GS and had settled on a 3rd set of Avon Trailriders but I love trying new brands and I hadn't heard of Anlas up until this evening.

I've sent an enquiry to a "we can get you anything" dealer.
Loving the idea of the Winter Grip Plus for later in the year (probably Sept/Oct in Ireland ❄)

Sent from a OnePlusX.

In the process of putting tyres on my GS and had settled on a 3rd set of Avon Trailriders but I love trying new brands and I hadn't heard of Anlas up until this evening.

I've sent an enquiry to a "we can get you anything" dealer.
Loving the idea of the Winter Grip Plus for later in the year (probably Sept/Oct in Ireland ❄)

Sent from a OnePlusX.

The local bike shop quoted me £268 fitted for the Trailriders...I could have gone to a ride in ride out place a few miles away and had a pair of tourances for around £200....the Anlas have cost me around £200 inc fitting, so worth a punt...but may go for E07's again next time....will report back on these when I've done a few mixed miles. :)

The local bike shop quoted me £268 fitted for the Trailriders...I could have gone to a ride in ride out place a few miles away and had a pair of tourances for around £200....the Anlas have cost me around £200 inc fitting, so worth a punt...but may go for E07's again next time....will report back on these when I've done a few mixed miles. :)
Getting the Trailriders for €275 fitted (ride in/out)

Sent from a OnePlusX.

Getting the Trailriders for €275 fitted (ride in/out)

Sent from a OnePlusX.

It was a lot of hassle getting them delivered, then taking my wheels to have them fitted...a ride in ride out deal will be on the cards next time :thumb2

Decided to try 50/50 road/trail tyres on my 1150 this time around.
So I've got the CapraX ordered and have been quoted £230.00 fitted. By my local indy - Bikes n trikes.
done 80K on tourances so fancy a different tyre.:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom