Pillion seat base plate for R1200GS LC

Sorry dont know how...old and ludditey...it asks me for URL and havent a clue what to put in!

Click on `reply to thread` either top left or bottom left of the screen and you should get the full set of icons at the top, including the little paperclip attachment icon.
The URL thing comes up if you use the `reply` or `post quick reply` button.

Todd, I know that this was an old post, but do you still have the rear seat luggage plate available? If not, do you know where I could get one? Cheers, Carl

Todd, I know that this was an old post, but do you still have the rear seat luggage plate available? If not, do you know where I could get one? Cheers, Carl

Yes I think I still do - let me check tonight.

I have been looking for a plate that will fit behind the rally seat on a 2017 Rallye with the rear rack removed.
It would have to clear the Aluminium panniers as well.
Something a bit like that Altrider one in this thread, but that looks too big and needs the pillion seat removed (which means it wont fit with the rally seat)

Be grateful for suggestions please.

I have been looking for a plate that will fit behind the rally seat on a 2017 Rallye with the rear rack removed.
It would have to clear the Aluminium panniers as well.
Something a bit like that Altrider one in this thread, but that looks too big and needs the pillion seat removed (which means it wont fit with the rally seat)

Be grateful for suggestions please.

Contact Marc Hooten by PM on here (Cymarc ltd) and ask him if he has done something like this, or how much he would chazrge to do a one-off/prototype.....
He’s a good guy, and a GSer to boot. The parts he makes are quality, and not at TT prices !
I’m not related to him or the company, just a happy customer.

Bubb

OK...so here it is. Sensible and sarky comments welcomed!

1 x SW Motech base plate £104
1 x GSA type under pannier box £115

Unbolted GSA type fixings from box and filled the holes with 6mm snap rivets courtesy of www.nyfast.com.
Bolted box to SW Motech plate using original holes on base plate as template for box holes.

This now fits air pump, tyreweld, mini torx kit and loads of other bits and locks. Keys on and off to replace with pillion seat.

Thanks for all your suggestions.

Seems easier

http://www.cymarcbikeparts.co.uk/-bundle--20-off-r1200gsa-lc-utility-box--tool-box-300-p.asp

I have Touratech base (045-5460-0)still for sale. Was asking £90 but yours for £60 now. pm me.

Back
Top Bottom